Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Sure, a lot of people died in a most savage decade but percentage wise the Jews took the worst of it.

That’s not even true. By percentage more Gypsies died than Jews.
What percentage of non combatant Gypsies died and what percentage of noncombatant Jews died out of their respective populations. I admit I don't have the breakdown by ethnicity but it is generally conceded that 1/2 or more of continental European Jews did not survive the war

By the way, lets don't consider the Jews killed in the Warsaw uprising as combatant Jews please.

And JoeBob, do you approve of lethal elimination of Jews?

See, you can’t even have your narrative questioned in the slightest way, without quickly accusing someone of anti-Semitism. I’ll bet you got pissed when people who said “All lives matter” got accused of being racist for not saying “Black lives matter.” I don’t approve of the lethal elimination of any human being. Jews are no better or worse than any other and don’t deserve special victimhood status.
I guess my question was somewhat accusatory in the context of this whole discussion so I will apologize for that. But I do wonder about some of our members here that seem to have an abiding distaste for the Jewish people with some even siding with and justifying the recent attack by the Arabs that was well coordinated, murderous, and launched from the Gaza Ghetto using money and material donated by foreign benefactors for humanitarian relief.

Do you winder about the distaste that people have for the race hustlers who make everything about “racism”?