Originally Posted by SupFoo
Moscow Terror Attack Suspects Hauled Before Court, One Literally Unconscious

Below is what is known of the four thus far, based on statements in Russian media:

1) Dalerjon Mirzoev - Confessed - 32, Illegal Immigrant from Tajikistan, overstayed work visa, father of 4 young children.

2) Saidakrom Rachabalizoda - 28, allegedly born in Tajikistan, lives in Moscow.

3) Shamsiddin Fariduni - 24, Born in Tajikistan, factory worker, father of an 8-month-old baby.

4) Muhammadsobir Fayzov - Hairdresser, wheeled in on a stretcher to court. All have reportedly been charged under Russia's "Terrorist Act" for their alleged involvement in the Crocus City Hall terrorist attack.

Russia has said the attackers are not Russian citizens...

"Four sets of combat ammunition, with more than 500 bullets and 28 magazines, and two Kalashnikov assault rifles, which the attackers were armed with, were confiscated from the scene of the tragedy."

However, anonymous US intelligence officials who spoke to major US media outlets claim that Moscow was notified that a big terror act was going to happen. But Antonov has said "some things [in this cooperation] worked out… and it is all destroyed today through no fault of our own."

"We did not receive any notifications or messages in advance," Antonov told RIA. However, White House spokesman John Kirby has sought to clarify, "I’m not aware of any advance knowledge that we had of this."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1771906847231852756

Zero Hedge

You probably don't want to be a Terrorist and get captured by the Russians.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Good post...the key for the Russians is to find out who provided the money

One of the perps said he got half, which was deposited in his card which he "lost" or in some article of cloths he discarded. As to who payed, during the interrogation he said "no name was given, first or last" done over Telegram. Why would ISIS give a (bleep) who knew who payed?

Half now and half later...don't sound like ISIS.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"