Where’s the Elk herd in VA? I didn’t know about that! I drove often Penny up to Benezette. That have a big herd there, great visitors center too. Lotta tourists, but you always saw some beautiful animals. Occasionally some touron gets out and tries to walk up to them. Some people are idiots and can’t grasp the concept that wild animals are wild!😟🤬 I ain’t heard of anyone getting hurt, but the Elk move away, and the viewing with it.
You see elk laying in somebody’s yard up there, eating grass. I’d be in jail, cause sure as heck, we’d have one hanging out to cool.
I don’t know, never been to Butcher Holler. Is it still secluded and fill of Rednecks, or have they capitalized on Loretta and turned it into a tourist trap?
I have always loved Loretta. The Old Man and Mom had a bunch of 33 lip albums, and on Sunday afternoon our house was full of Classic Country. In the garage, we always listened to WIYQ outta Ebensburg. All country all the time.
The only time it ever changed was if the Steelers were playing Monday Night.😀
Good times, and a heckuva lot better America.
But then, I always considered myself blessed far beyond what I deserve.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden