Originally Posted by weaselsRus
[url=https://postimg.cc/rdLkH3zS][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/ur

Might be time for an intervention, found another, this one is a’03 Trailbreaker, might be an improvement?

That looks like the Kohler engine which is an improvement. Those are the hollow aluminum wheels that have aluminum bearing seats and mine wouldn’t hold the front wheel bearings after a while. Also while those wheels are hollow and will float the bike, a four stroke shouldn’t be laid over for very long. Yes, the wheels would hold gasoline or water and the weight helps keep the front wheel down and driving going up steep hills. A weight on the front rack does the same thing. I have a 20# dumbbell zip tied to mine. Partially filled the liquid sloshes and throws off the balance. The 12” steel wheels and after market tires are way better, heavier to keep the front end down, you are closer to the ground and with smaller wheels it is geared lower. Rokons get such good mpg that you will never run through a tank full in a day.

The thing attracts lots of attention on the trailer. Guys always ask how fast it goes? Maybe 30 mph, but it is how slow and tractable it goes that is more important in the rough stuff. I use first and second gear way more than third gear.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory