Originally Posted by odonata
Originally Posted by akgrant
The solution to your current issue is fairly simple- For roughly the cost of one of your remaining slots, you can buy a bigger safe and then have many more available slots for future purchases, lol!

My willpower & purchasing discipline sucks so that advice is not very helpful. Recently I asked the guys on these forums to help me buy the one perfect rifle for a particular hunting scenario & I wound up buying two instead. It's a problem! grin

The next empty slot will probably be filled by a lightweight SxS for upland hunting. Cast-on for a left-hander. Straight English stock. Upgrade to the double triggers option. Maybe 20ga. This one should be fun to mull over for a while.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
LOL, sorry about that! The pictured SxS is beautiful, I'd love to have but have a much harder time spending a lot of money on a shotgun than a rifle for some reason. I hope you stick with the color case hardening, it's definitely tops in my books. If I was going to do this I'd probably go for a 28ga over a 20ga myself but either will do nicely!