Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by dirt99
I've got no prob with a guy taking the jab to keep his job either. But in my short time here all he did was rag on everyone that admitted they were vaxed. Like day in day out that's all he had. If you think that cool fine knock yourself out and join the ball licker team. I think its lame as fuvk but definitely had some entertainment value when he was called out and ran away. lol

LOL. Priceless.
Fireballs laughing at someone for getting called out and running away is the most ironic thing ever.

And bwana is super invested in this thread. Christ flaves wrecking vaginas on here even when he’s not here.

I'm not invested in anything, but I call out liars and defend myself when attacked.....don't you ?

I don't give 2 chiits about Flave, hope he's in prison for all I care. Don't know him, don't want to....so what ? You guys worship the guy all you want, I have a life to live and a family to take care of and raise. You don't know me, you know the lies he spread....IDGAF, plain and simple. Keep dragging my name in here, I'll keep coming back and addressing it accordingly.

Believe it or not, I'm a nice guy, honest hard working family man...that's it, no better nor worse than anybody else here.