flave?

never heard of him
Nope. Beave shut him down for good.
'
Don't know. Don't care.
Watch n see
Hope so.
That's the same as wondering what is happening to a pile of dog poop in the back yard!
I'm losing sleep over him being here or not.....

No
It’s inevitable ……..just like April 15th….
I miss Flave.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I miss Flave.
I miss beaver
I hope so.

Dudes the life of the party.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
There are many here who probably feel that Easter would be more appropriate.
Flave was fading about the time I joined. He was pretty “Blunt”. I think he brought something to the fire, but I won’t loose any sleep. I’m still getting to know who’s who. Some good knowledgeable folks on here. As one Buzzard leaves the carcass , another appears !
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Did they have a kerfuffle ?
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I miss Flave.
I miss beaver
This 👆
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Originally Posted by 673
Hope so.
Me too.
Never had a personal issue with Deflave, and thought ,for the most part, that he was as OK as about anyone here. Then he began wishing certain other older posters dead. I drew the line, and have now used the ignore tool on all who I see that wish anyone else harm or death.

He comes back, or doesn't, means nothing to me. Happy trails to all that bunch...
Where did he go? Did he get banned or something? I pretty have much ignored him over the years anyway so didn't notice he was missing.
I miss Flave.
I miss beaver
as long as you're not missing flave's beaver
Beaver could be purdy funny.
who is she?
He had good posts at times. He claimed he liked to get schiet faced he claimed
How could a fella miss a beaver?
Didn't Beav and Kamo hook up ?
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Flave was fading about the time I joined. He was pretty “Blunt”. I think he brought something to the fire, but I won’t loose any sleep. I’m still getting to know who’s who. Some good knowledgeable folks on here. As one Buzzard leaves the carcass , another appears !

You don't know sheit about this place
I'd welcome Flave back. Beaver's gone?
Who cares? Not me.
100%

You covtards need to get ready.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
How could a fella miss a beaver?

The Beav took a break at the top of the game.

World class awards and the epic Tactical Travis beatdown.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
And now for the award for ‘The Smartest Man on Fire’

And the winner is Mr. John Burns. Congratulations to you buddy, you read the science and knew you’d clean house with award wins. You Rock!

This will bring us to a close of the 2022 Beaver Awards. This might be our last year, so we all hope you enjoyed yourselves and your winners for 2022.

-Beav Out!
I thought Geno won that? Maybe that was the year before?
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
There were multiple years of awards. I may have been 2021 or 2020.

Slumlord I believe is an Emeritus also.

Beaver could be purdy funny.
heard through the grapevine that he was terrified of the Boston 100 which I think is a blast. only takes about 45 minutes to an hour to complete.
Book it!
What makes you think the fugger ever left. lol.
He brought a lot of valuable content and advice here. We are diminished without him.

Haters gonna hate. Carry on.
Originally Posted by ironbender
He brought a lot of valuable content and advice here. We are diminished without him.

"Valuable content"

Laff my fuquing ass off right here and now. When was the last time he posted anything remotely *valuable* to an outdoor forum? The guy is an absolute waste of skin. Does nothing of *value* that contributes anything at all, ever!
Me too. The entertainment value is priceless!
These threads never fail to entertain
You and gun gizzard fall into the second part of my post.

Haters gonna hate. Carry on.

He did contribute good stuff. I made a decision to segregate from other stuff he posted. It's done
You won’t see him…
Explain
Maybe he got a life.
I'm with Fireball2, the village idiot brought nothing of value to the 'Fire.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
I'm with Fireball2, the village idiot brought nothing of value to the 'Fire.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by shrapnel
You won’t see him…

Shrappie your boyfriend is here everyday, just using a sockpuppet that easily stands out....as do his responses. Go back to your shill NRA membership drives, how much commission do you get for making them money ?
^totally doesn't care

Hahahahaha!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
^totally doesn't care

Hahahahaha!

That's one thing we have in common, you stopped your important day's work just to jump into the foray huh ? lololol
You won’t see him…

Spewed from a Ukranian wood chipper?
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
You won’t see him…

Shrappie your boyfriend is here everyday, just using a sockpuppet that easily stands out....as do his responses. Go back to your shill NRA membership drives, how much commission do you get for making them money ?

Being irrelevant still bothers you some doesn’t it…
Originally Posted by johnw
Never had a personal issue with Deflave, and thought ,for the most part, that he was as OK as about anyone here. Then he began wishing certain other older posters dead. I drew the line, and have now used the ignore tool on all who I see that wish anyone else harm or death.

He comes back, or doesn't, means nothing to me. Happy trails to all that bunch...
The internet is a scary place. You do you big boy lmao
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
100%

haha!
You won’t see him…

I'm relevant to the people that matter in my life, you on the other hand are a shill that sold out your ass.....I still have my self respect, and care little what you think.

Move on Fatboy.
You won’t see him…

I'm relevant to the people that matter in my life, you on the other hand are a shill that sold out your ass.....I still have my self respect, and care little what you think.

Move on Fatboy.

Were you the buyer? 😆
Flave's still around here someplace...

But he's living on burrowed time.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

"Valuable content"

Laff my fuquing ass off right here and now. When was the last time he posted anything remotely *valuable* to an outdoor forum? The guy is an absolute waste of skin. Does nothing of *value* that contributes anything at all, ever!

Gonna put you in the "no" column.
Who cares?
Originally Posted by jorgeI

LOL
WGAF?
Flave is funnier than every last one of you chicken fuggers.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Enough of that! This here forum is serious business!
Check out these sweet little babes and tell us you get a little tingle! LOL

"Valuable content"

He has a user’s knowledge of firearms, especially law enforcement/military related, and especially handguns.

Maybe every tenth post was solid info.

He was posting here A LOT every day, like about 4x my rate. I’m guessing it was either part of his job or he really was unemployed.

Suddenly gone? Who knows? Life change or job change maybe.
There’s a score or so of members who pretend to be grown men, but can’t suffer their bullchit to be exposed. Fragile little egos that necessitate the facade of a fantasy world where they can lie and talk schit without being called on it.

Flave was a dick, but look at the bleeders who come on these threads to flick their beans.

A man can be judged by the company he keeps, and also by his enemies.

The ‘fire was better with him here.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There’s a score or so of members who pretend to be grown men, but can’t suffer their bullchit to be exposed. Fragile little egos that necessitate the facade of a fantasy world where they can lie and talk schit without being called on it.

Flave was a dick, but look at the bleeders who come on these threads to flick their beans.

A man can be judged by the company he keeps, and also by his enemies.

The ‘fire was better with him here.

He was the only "gatekeeper" w/ a sense of humor. He also recognized the awesomeness of boomers.

LOL

mike r
Coincidence? There's a score or so of people that post here that seem to have a need to create discord by posting in a way that divides people, starts arguments, and belittles others. Their MO is exactly the method used by the left.

They don't like the message when someone points out the obvious (they act like a dick unnecessarily for whatever charge they get out of it), so they call the messenger whatever name they can come up with (bleeder is trending) at the time.

Their specific need seems to be self-gratification at any and everyone else's expense. Flave fits into this category. He doesn't seem to be able to exist as an island. Not comfortable in his own skin? Who knows, not for me to say. To say that the people that see it for what it is and point it out are "bleeders" is revealing though.

Also like the left, the useful idiots (ball washers) line up to carry water for the sociopaths out of their own lack of objectivity and need to be seen as more than the empty heads they are. They lack imagination and the creativity to put much together that's more than the sum of it's pieces.

JMO.
Coincidence? There's a score or so of people that post here that seem to have a need to create discord by posting in a way that divides people, starts arguments, and belittles others. Their MO is exactly the method used by the left.

They don't like the message when someone points out the obvious (they act like a dick unnecessarily for whatever charge they get out of it), so they call the messenger whatever name they can come up with (bleeder is trending) at the time.

Their specific need seems to be self-gratification at any and everyone else's expense. Flave fits into this category. He doesn't seem to be able to exist as an island. Not comfortable in his own skin? Who knows, not for me to say. To say that the people that see it for what it is and point it out are "bleeders" is revealing though.

Also like the left, the useful idiots (ball washers) line up to carry water for the sociopaths out of their own lack of objectivity and need to be seen as more than the empty heads they are. They lack imagination and the creativity to put much together that's more than the sum of it's pieces.

JMO.

Lol

I wouldn’t believe it unless I’d seen it.

For the record, is this mr or mrs fireball posting today?

I’m not being disparaging, honest question.
Did he get run off for????
The flave is a funny fugck!
Originally Posted by Sauer200
The flave is a funny fugck!

This place is certainly not as entertaining with him gone, that is for sure.
Put me in the Flave made this place better column.

Maybe he was like John Wayne toilet paper, rough, tough and didn't take crap...
but he could light up the 'fire.

Definitely an [bleep] by times, but I always felt that was a shtick.
Done on purpose, for humor or to make a point.

There are several that are worse on the bad side and worthless on the good.
Originally Posted by Raeford

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis getting his covid shots.

No he is not. Flave is an azzhole.
Probably Scheit faced already
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Raeford

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis getting his covid shots.
I like flave as he is, but everyone should love him if he gets under this asses skin haha
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Umm,
Not sure you are the best adjudicator for what is funny or not.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

"Valuable content"

He has a user’s knowledge of firearms, especially law enforcement/military related, and especially handguns.

He was posting here A LOT every day, like about 4x my rate. I’m guessing it was either part of his job or he really was unemployed.

He was definitely employed…..
Mopping and vacuuming so his wife let him stay.

Give or take.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Put me in the Flave made this place better column.

Maybe he was like John Wayne toilet paper, rough, tough and didn't take crap...
but he could light up the 'fire.

Definitely an [bleep] by times, but I always felt that was a shtick.
Done on purpose, for humor or to make a point.

There are several that are worse on the bad side and worthless on the good.
^^^reading sign.
I always got a kick outta deflave's input.....then again....i got no problems with schtick either...

Put me down for a "Welcome Back Flave."
When the 'arseholes' unite agin, I'm normally all in 'for'
What this place needs is stronger moderators.
I hope he finds his balls and tries another return. I don't count Strider1 or his other sockpuppets a return.

Watching Beaver10 take him out behind the woodshed and paddle that vaccinated Border Patrol azz for taking the covid shots while berating the members here for taking the shots was some awesome entertainment. I never got the shots but who cares if anyone did?

Originally Posted by Beaver10 paddlin Tactical Travis' vaxxed Azz out behind the woodshed
I hope he finds his balls and tries another return. I don't count Strider1 or his other sockpuppets a return.

Watching Beaver10 take him out behind the woodshed and paddle that vaccinated Border Patrol azz for taking the covid shots while berating the members here for taking the shots was some awesome entertainment. I never got the shots but who cares if anyone did?

Originally Posted by Beaver10 paddlin Tactical Travis' vaxxed Azz out behind the woodshed

He's here everyday, he'll pop his vermin head out once he starts drinking again.....wait for the wife to go away on a work trip, and then he an Shrappie will party hard.

Link?
Originally Posted by RUM7

Link?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/19209812/1
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

"Valuable content"

part of his job?.....bob
Some are finally realizing this despicable person is deflave.

Rod2024 stands for return of deflave 2024.

You and your sister make up? That chit was funny as ph uck then you ran off.
Originally Posted by Partsman
Some are finally realizing this despicable person is deflave.

Rod2024 stands for return of deflave 2024.

Sure thing, deflave is not on here.

I do know this when he retires from whomever he works for. He won’t tell me, he said he’s driving to Wyoming
Originally Posted by 79S

You and your sister make up? That chit was funny as ph uck then you ran off.
Oooh, I forgot about the sister. That was gold

10 - 4
He never bothered me, we had good talks.
I have been missing him. Genius is a heavy burden .

10 - 4
Agree, will take flave over fireballz and supfoo any day of the week.
Originally Posted by DouginLa

10 - 4

& twice on Sundays !!
100%

I guess you missed the part where deflave picked up his toys and went home right after being called on getting vaxed to keep his border patrol job?
Originally Posted by dirt99
100%

I guess you missed the part where deflave picked up his toys and went home right after being called on getting vaxed to keep his border patrol job?

Guess you missed the part where sockpuppets are eating shît? Eat up.
He's already back.

His new sock puppet is Rod2024
Equating 'Flave with genius is the ultimate oxymoron. Or change that, the guy is a moron or acts like one. Post count king is about his only accomplishment that I can think of.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
He's already back.

His new sock puppet is Rod2024

You will have better luck electing a Republican govenor in your state before deflave creates a sockpuppet.
Equating 'Flave with genius is the ultimate oxymoron. Or change that, the guy is a moron or acts like one. Post count king is about his only accomplishment that I can think of.

Says the town idiot
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the town idiot

Do you get paid to wash his balls or is it simply your penance for being an attention whore?

I've bought maybe 60,000 22lr in anticipation of shooting with Flave.

Can't wait to meet the man.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the town idiot

Do you get paid to wash his balls or is it simply your penance for being an attention whore?

lol ok… you are a idiot, problem is no one told you that enough.
Says Tiffany the transgendered moron…

You go girl.
Don't know don't care

You go girl.

Sure thing idiot.. now fly off to your make believe island property.
Originally Posted by 79S

You go girl.

Sure thing idiot.. now fly off to your make believe island property.

If I win the powerball I’ll post pics of my island in se ak.
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the town idiot

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That`s funnier than anything Defaggg ever said .
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the town idiot

WI weighs in with a heavy tit slap on the table.
Originally Posted by 79S

Says the town idiot

Proves you have no idea what funny is. Proving your are an idiot as well.
K.huntz ain’t left his sofa in 5 yrs

LOL, I was wondering whose sock this was.....
Originally Posted by smokepole

Share with the rest of the class?

Yes

"Valuable content"

This is way more of a political and society forum than an outdoor forum. Look at how many are viewing the HC versus say Big Game or Deer Hunting.
Originally Posted by Hastings

"Valuable content"

This is way more of a political and society forum than an outdoor forum. Look at how many are viewing the HC versus say Big Game or Deer Hunting.

Hence the subfora……..

The freakshow has always been what it is. The forums below barring optics, lol, have historically stayed on point and been more forgiving for retards.
I think he is here.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I think he is here.
Based on what?
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

10 - 4

& twice on Sundays !!
Ha,

says the man who takes the weekend off from this zoo.

In the biblical sense?
Fresh hay in the manger sometimes draws out the sinners and snakes.
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
Fresh hay in the manger sometimes draws out the sinners and snakes.
fuggin' MT rez philosophical wisdom there ^^^ folks
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
the Lord taketh away the flave???
I think he is here.

And you are right sir, he stops by everyday and post once or twice......people just don't apply their skills of comprehension, or they'd have already seen his sock name a number of times and it sure isn't any of the new "Rod" family of schmucks that arrived lol.
I think he is here.

And you are right sir, he stops by everyday and post once or twice......people just don't apply their skills of comprehension, or they'd have already seen his sock name a number of times and it sure isn't any of the new "Rod" family of schmucks that arrived lol.

So in your opinion,what account is he running as a sock?

In the biblical sense?
I think beaver flew to New England and shot some birds.
I think he is here.

Praise be.
Watch n see
I think he is here.
It's the thinking part that I doubt greatly.
I like Beave and Flave. Both could hold their own and weren't bitches.

That can't be said for 90% of the posters who frequent the HC.

Hope they both reappear.
I think he is here.

Your skill of comprehension has just set a new low point for humanity…
I think he is here.
Based on what?
A full-on seance with pastor Missy and conjuring up the spirit of one Walter Brennan.
I think he is here.

Go sell some NRA T-shirts, and STFU ya fat old man.
^still doesn't care....

Hahahaha!
I think he is here.

You are like a an ant on a sunny day, and I’ve got the magnifying glass. I have a bunch of “T” shirts and TV dinners just waiting for me to share…
What about the Beav?
If Flave comes back does he?

Every Ying needs it's Yang.

Balance of the universe and all that......
What about the Beav?

That might require bringing back Kingston, Steelhead, and some of the other Good Guys then if you really want balance.
Sure is sleepy around here.

Pretty soon it will just be Wabi threads, Q threads and updates on Ukraine.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
What about the Beav?

That might require bringing back Kingston, Steelhead, and some of the other Good Guys then if you really want balance.

Steelhead can straight suck my dick, fuqk that douchebag.
I think Flave is OK albeit a bit lacking tact at times at first glance; at least he displays practical intelligence. I suppose if I didn't have better things to do I could devote time to being a stand-in persona on a burner but... that's a tall order on account that it's incompatible with my day-job atm.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Do you get paid to wash DeFagggs balls or is it simply your penance for being an attention whore?
Originally Posted by add
I think he is here.
Based on what?
A full-on seance with pastor Missy and conjuring up the spirit of one Walter Brennan.
Seriously would like to know the “clues”.
Do You Think FLAVE Will Be Back On April Fools Day??

Just as sure as schit on your shirt tail Bub...
I think he will. He will never be able to beat the one year where he had help from a couple guys here on the forum.

I was believing it until the last day!

I look forward to most of Flave's posts.
Do you get paid to wash DeFagggs balls or is it simply your penance for being an attention whore?

Another well adjusted member of society.....
I hear that he's busy guiding tourists on airgun iguana safari's in the Everglades......

Hahaha…

You spent 2+ days stomping your undersized feet exchanging middle school insults with Blackheart so you really aren’t one to assess anyone of being “well adjusted” there chuckles. 😂
LOL

This place is more of the samer, all over again.

Hahaha…

You spent 2+ days stomping your undersized feet exchanging middle school insults with Blackheart so you really aren’t one to assess anyone of being “well adjusted” there chuckles. 😂

It's amazing how out of your depth you have become.

Hahaha…

It's amazing how out of your depth you have become.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL

Did you and your sister patch things up? Man she would’ve been a great contributor here. Tell her to come back.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

"Valuable content"

He has posted good advice on handguns.
Called out alla the covtards, too.

And that was a full time job for awhile.
Originally Posted by Esteban325
I think Flave is OK albeit a bit lacking tact at times at first glance.

Ya think? 🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t give a rats ass about deflave. It will be really annoying because all the guys on here who are obsessed with gaining his approval and capturing his attention will start posting like crazy again. It’s really gay how hard some guys work at it. And it’s the grown men who deflave has trashed in the past too who have this weird desire to suck up to him.
I think he is here.

You are like a an ant on a sunny day, and I’ve got the magnifying glass. I have a bunch of “T” shirts and TV dinners just waiting for me to share…

Wow now you've gone tooo far......you're, you're , you're the bug and I'm the windshield.......yeah

lololololol , use one of those T-shirts to dry Flavo off you wash his balls.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Called out alla the covtards, too.

So he contributed. ^

He was harmless and quick witted. Weird was all the dudes tripping over each other to suck his junk in here.

RIP
Originally Posted by Esteban325
I think Flave is OK albeit a bit lacking tact at times at first glance; at least he displays practical intelligence. I suppose if I didn't have better things to do I could devote time to being a stand-in persona on a burner but... that's a tall order on account that it's incompatible with my day-job atm.

^ Flag this one gents
Originally Posted by mirage243
What about the Beav?

He's still here. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/83973/jakem78
What about the Beav?

He's still here. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/users/83973/jakem78

His picture is here -

Jakem78

And Here

"Valuable content"

Yes, very valuable content. Most of us come here for some level of entertainment. He is entertaining. Maybe I shouldn't be entertained by the way he makes certain members chase their tails, but he is a virtuoso at it. It's an art form. They simply cannot resist him.
Originally Posted by Teal
His picture is here -

Jakem78

And Here

lololol ooopsies.
His picture is here -

Jakem78

And Here

lololol ooopsies.

That gentleman is on Archerytalk, and is a legit account and avid archer.
His picture is here -

Jakem78

And Here

lololol ooopsies.

Interesting. I wonder if Jake has been a regular on our Archery sub-forum.
I haven't seen him there, I think his username on AT was "Iceman".

I'm an avid archery hunter and tournament shooter, our subforum here is more argue and brand pizzing battles, than exchanging tips/help and equipment reviews(like Archerytalk).
His picture is here -

Jakem78

And Here

lololol ooopsies.

Yes - that's what made me pull the pictures up etc. Don't want him called Steelhead if he ain't. Or conversely, if someone "stole" his pic as a sock here. All hard to say.
Do you get paid to wash his balls

Apropos, perhaps....

I'm still wondering whose sock it is, but it sounds like something delfarve would say, just to trigger people.

Link?
He wont provide a link because hes a pile of chit. Really that simple. One of the loudest, fat man childs on this site

I'm still wondering whose sock it is, but it sounds like something delfarve would say, just to trigger people.

Haha I can see that.

I talk to flave pretty regularly in real life, he has no sockpuppet accounts on here.

How the hell would you know what's funny? All you do is cut and paste clickbait for the derp squad. Flave has a life, you don't.

How the hell would you know what's funny bootlicker? All you do is cut and paste clickbait for the derp squad.
Psssst, hey dumb ass, it’s “COPY and Paste”
Originally Posted by steve4102

How the hell would you know what's funny bootlicker? All you do is cut and paste clickbait for the derp squad.
Psssst, hey dumb ass, it’s “COPY and Paste”

Thanks Einstein.
What about the Beav?

The suckee is same as sucker, think on that one. Just saying, there are better choices of words!
Originally Posted by Calvin
I couldn’t give a rats ass about deflave. It will be really annoying because all the guys on here who are obsessed with gaining his approval and capturing his attention will start posting like crazy again. It’s really gay how hard some guys work at it. And it’s the grown men who deflave has trashed in the past too who have this weird desire to suck up to him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Winner Winner . They love being abused and will suck up to who ever abuses them .A bunch of lemmings with not an original thought in their pea sized brains.
'
Every time I see the name Flave, I think of this guy. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from artistwaves-58a4.kxcdn.com]
Originally Posted by Heym06
What about the Beav?

The suckee is same as sucker, think on that one. Just saying, there are better choices of words!
Bringing logic to the Hunter's Campfire is a no-no.
Cant we all just get along?
I'm just glad I'm above all this.

Please bump.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I'm just glad I'm above all this.

Please bump.
Careful, you'll get blisters on your fingers, from coming down to hard!
Originally Posted by BFaucett
'
Every time I see the name Flave, I think of this guy. [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from artistwaves-58a4.kxcdn.com]

That's him dude 🤣
What about the Beav?

Maybe suck A dick would have been a better choice of words.
But I certainly agree with you that he can.

As to Flave, he is always entertaining, and sure gets a bunch of panties wedged in your coochies.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

With folks on here shouting epithets at each other just over rifle/pistol caliber preferences?? LoLoLoLoL!!!!!
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by gunchamp

With folks on here shouting epithets at each other just over rifle/pistol caliber preferences?? LoLoLoLoL!!!!!
HAHA
Originally Posted by stxhunter

"Valuable content"

Not just handguns.
When it comes to business firearms and equipment, and the kind of shooting that keeps a man alive, Deflave knowns his shìt. Anyone who thinks else wise isn't paying attention.

"Valuable content"

Not just handguns.
When it comes to business firearms and equipment, and the kind of shooting that keeps a man alive, Deflave knowns his shìt. Anyone who thinks else wise isn't paying attention.

No doubt.

I already have my "bug out bag" hidden in Flave's attic...

"Valuable content"

Yes, very valuable content. Most of us come here for some level of entertainment. He is entertaining. Maybe I shouldn't be entertained by the way he makes certain members chase their tails, but he is a virtuoso at it. It's an art form. They simply cannot resist him.
A Flave only comes around every 20 years or so. I've never understood why People get so upset about anything that is said on the web. Been around since 2007-2008, and I've never put anyone on ignore, or plan to.
What about the Beav?

Amen. That SOB thinks that Air Force daughters suck cack, non-stop.
Originally Posted by calikooknic
What about the Beav?

As to Flave, he is always entertaining, and sure gets a bunch of panties wedged in your coochies.

You've been talking to your dad? Because your mom sure could.
Originally Posted by JakeM78
What about the Beav?

Oh, you remember that too?
Fuqk you Jake
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]imagehost ru

Don't make me post pics of your fat fuqking wife Jake
Come April first there is going to be some epic disappointment…
I wouldn't use the term epic, at least for me.

Too bad, Flave's a funny fugck!

flave is a master trolling clueless humorless boomers. I imagine some boomer, like Roy, again contacted deflate's employer and filed a complaint.
What about the Beav?

yep
100%

lol. Scared retired Boomers voluntarily get the repeated vax due to ignorance, cowardice and fear. Guys like fave didn't want the vax but had to to keep his job.

I have no heartburn with this.

Its the people that demonized those that question the vax and those idiots who think it worked
Originally Posted by ribka
What about the Beav?

yep

Originally Posted by ol_mike
I remember scott telling the story of overseeing some little job on a boat- he failed and blamed all the problems on other people. Major fail on a simple task an eleven year old could have done.

We got it, your mom loved BBC.

That surely sounds like a steelhead original!
I imagine some boomer, like Roy, again contacted deflate's employer and filed a complaint.

I was accused of contacting flaves employer back in the day and that is an absolute lie. You guys that repeat that garbage are LIARS, and are the worst kind of posters on this board. I can't stand a LIAR.

That's what's wrong with the flave crowd right there. They don't care about honesty or truth, just agenda. Worst kind of people. Patently dishonest.
This is what I did today, damn shame I couldn't be here to pile on...

not sure how to post these you tobe shorts.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4WP04zGMtJU?feature=share
I imagine some boomer, like Roy, again contacted deflate's employer and filed a complaint.

I was accused of contacting flaves employer back in the day and that is an absolute lie. You guys that repeat that garbage are LIARS, and are the worst kind of posters on this board. I can't stand a LIAR.

That's what's wrong with the flave crowd right there. They don't care about honesty or truth, just agenda. Worst kind of people. Patently dishonest.

Why don’t you hit your head against a wall, everyone including you would feel better…
100%

lol. Scared retired Boomers voluntarily get the repeated vax due to ignorance, cowardice and fear. Guys like fave didn't want the vax but had to to keep his job.

I have no heartburn with this.

Its the people that demonized those that question the vax and those idiots who think it worked

I've got no prob with a guy taking the jab to keep his job either. But in my short time here all he did was rag on everyone that admitted they were vaxed. Like day in day out that's all he had. If you think that cool fine knock yourself out and join the ball licker team. I think its lame as fuvk but definitely had some entertainment value when he was called out and ran away. lol

"Valuable content"

Not just handguns.

Definitely

flave is a master trolling clueless humorless boomers. I imagine some boomer, like Roy, again contacted deflate's employer and filed a complaint.

Did fireball really do that ? Fireball ?

Absolute lie. Nope.
Anybody notice how similar the behavior of the assassins on the campfire to what the left acts like? There is no truth in them. All slander and lies. No solutions, no discourse, no positive contributions, just garbage.
Que Sera, Sera (Whatever will be, will be.)

Here ya go... smile

The secret:

Code
Manually edit the URL and change this

To this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WP04zGMtJU

Absolute lie. Nope.

Ok
Originally Posted by BFaucett

Here ya go... smile

The secret:

Code
Manually edit the URL and change this

To this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WP04zGMtJU

A lot easier to simply remove “shorts/“ in the video window.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Que Sera, Sera (Whatever will be, will be.)

Thank you, Doris.
If Flave does come back 9n April 1, I’m gonna donate this cookie cutter to the Paul Batard Coonass Sportsman Club .

I've got no prob with a guy taking the jab to keep his job either. But in my short time here all he did was rag on everyone that admitted they were vaxed. Like day in day out that's all he had. If you think that cool fine knock yourself out and join the ball licker team. I think its lame as fuvk but definitely had some entertainment value when he was called out and ran away. lol

LOL. Priceless.
What about the Beav?

Oh, you remember that too?

Yes, he lurked before he joined. lololol
Anybody notice how similar the behavior of the assassins on the campfire to what the left acts like? There is no truth in them. All slander and lies. No solutions, no discourse, no positive contributions, just garbage.

If I had a pussy as perpetually inflamed as yours, I'd get a sex change.
Anyone wanna bet a bunch of money that he won’t be around April 2nd, 3rd, 4th, May, June, August…
Anyone wanna bet a bunch of money that he won’t be around April 2nd, 3rd, 4th…

Nope. I figure you know what he is doing or where he is at. You’ve dropped hints for a while now that he won’t be back.

Speculation.
I’ll bet $1
Originally Posted by viking

Nope. I figure you know what he is doing or where he is at. You’ve dropped hints for a while now that he won’t be back.

Speculation.

Yep, "you can tell the character of a man by his friends". Which makes Shrappie a POS too, I heard Flave died in a car fire....shame Shrappie wasn't riding shotgun, that grease fire would have never been put out.

What would really be funny, would be if Flavo caught the Rona and lost his mind.....that's why he's not coming back the puzzy. And before all you ballwashers and pearl cluthers get upset, remember you have to have thick skin here, don't pull the victim card, and nobody hurt you on the Internet,

So grow the fugg up, right ?.....that's right, quit acting like Dems(Fireball's point was spot on).

Speculation.

Yep, "you can tell the character of a man by his friends". Which makes Shrappie a POS too, I heard Flave died in a car fire....shame Shrappie wasn't riding shotgun, that grease fire would have never been put out.

What would really be funny, would be if Flavo caught the Rona and lost his mind.....that's why he's not coming back the puzzy. And before all you ballwashers and pearl cluthers get upset, remember you have to have thick skin here, don't pull the victim card, and nobody hurt you on the Internet,

So grow the fugg up, right ?.....that's right, quit acting like Dems(Fireball's point was spot on).

Aren’t you just the paradigm of popular, while calling others names and wishing them dead. What sewer did you spawn in?

Yep, "you can tell the character of a man by his friends". .

You can't tell the character of (many) people who post here by what they post here.

This is not real life. It's a virtual free-for-all.

Speculation.

Telling.

A man can bust balls, be short, or even a general prick.
(Kinda like the topic of this thread!)
And be a good guy who is worthwhile.

Then there are the ones that drag family into it,
or start wishing tradgedy on others.
When a man runs out of counterpoints and makes comments like Barnyard Paul and Scrapnel, you know you're over the target.

You guys flame all you want. Doesn't change anything.
You can't sleep,
You can't eat.
There's no doubt,
You're in deep.
You might as well face it, you're addicted to Flave.
I missed the whole drama of Boomer busting Travis's balls for taking the jab, but if Travis got the jab with all the schit he talked on here about covtards, he deserves every bit of derision he gets. That is SERIOUSLY mental if that's what happened and he should hide.
Any snowflakes around this joint??
Yep, "you can tell the character of a man by his friends". .

You can't tell the character of (many) people who post here by what they post here.

This is not real life. It's a virtual free-for-all.

Sometimes true, but when you watch members post insults and lies for years....it's become a game of mind screw and pure torment.

Then you have Shrappie trying to play Mr.Innocent while being Flave's buddy, shilling NRA bullchiit here, and playing Holier than thou.......and getting butthurt when he's treated just like his buddy treats many here. Fugg Flave, and Fugg Shrappie the shill too.

Shrappie, I wasn't hoping you died in a car fire....I just wouldn't piss on it, if I was close by to put it out......fugg off fatboy
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Speculation.

Telling.

A man can bust balls, be short, or even a general prick.
(Kinda like the topic of this thread!)
And be a good guy who is worthwhile.

Then there are the ones that drag family into it,
or start wishing tradgedy on others.

Just like he did to me, fair play that's all. He brought my parents, wife, children into the conversation constantly, insulting them and me whenever he chose. None of you had a issue of principle with it then, don't feel sorry for him now....get some thicker skin right ?....toughen the fugg up
Just like he did to me, fair play that's all.

Atta boy, get pushed off the teeter totter and go running to the teacher. Why don’t you and Fireball have a contest to see who can whine the most. Right now you are in second place…
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!
Better watch it. They'll be cussing you next.
Just like he did to me, fair play that's all.

Atta boy, get pushed off the teeter totter and go running to the teacher. Why don’t you and Fireball have a contest to see who can whine the most. Right now you are in second place…

Hey same rules for everybody right ? ..... don't cry when the dog bites back, eat chiit ya NRA shill.
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!

Did you catch the Boomer thread?

Hahaha!
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!

I agree, Shrappie and puzzy Flave both....now go learn how to shoot a pistol, the only farmer in America that doesn't know how to teach a kid the basics.
Bwanna is sobbing into the monitor right now.

It's sad really.
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!

I agree, Shrappie and puzzy Flave both....now go learn how to shoot a pistol, the only farmer in America that doesn't know how to teach a kid the basics.

Oh no...did nobody wipe your nose and say it was gonna be okay little one?
Not at all, laughin at you really lololol
You know these women didn't vote for Trump if a internet exchange with Flave is all it takes to send them over the edge.

Poor widdle fing.

Nobody stood up for you with big nasty Flave?
What happened here?

Lol
More lies from a white [bleep] that took COVID farm reparations, so he doesn't have to work on Saturdays.

lololol sweet !!!
Originally Posted by Jcubed
What happened here?

Lol

Conrad is mad I insulted her girlfriend Flave

Poor widdle fing.

Fuqk you, I've never needed anyone's help.....I'll tell you that to your face.
What happened here?

Lol

Conrad is mad I insulted her girlfriend Flave

Was talking the whole thread but ok!
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!

Hahaha!
I did.

Take a 3 month break and see how much they miss you.

Poor widdle fing.

You can't even be honest with yourself, little one.

Hahaha!

You gonna file another hurt feelings report with Bin this morning?
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!

Hahaha!
I did.

I have been posing as a Millenial this whole time.

I am actually a Boomer on special undercover assignment from the AARP sent to infiltrate the Millenial high command.
Even in absentia 'flave can trigger the puds. That is some strong juju right there.

LOL

mike r
The hypocritical Covitard is like the campfire’s herpes

He’ll come back

🤣
Plz get along fellas

I am actually a Boomer on special undercover assignment from the AARP sent to infiltrate the Millenial high command.

Did they issue you the standard Velcro sneakers and sans-a-belt polyester slacks?

Mine are wore out, I need new ones.
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!

Hahaha!
I did.

Originally Posted by lvmiker
Even in absentia 'flave can trigger the puds. That is some strong juju right there.

LOL

mike r

I don't understand why these gomers would come around this thread.

Obviously Flave has inflicted deep emotional trauma upon them.

Why come around and get triggered some more?
Originally Posted by lvmiker

LOL

mike r

It’s hilarious.

These bitches really take themselves very seriously, and it wounds them deeply when someone else doesn’t.

Poor widdle fing.

Hahaha!

See your lying bullchiit is childish, I've NEVER communicated with Bin in any way. You liars just say whatever you want, you learned from the best azzholes on the web.

Get to work niqqa, farmers work Saturday.....and yes, I would know.

Poor widdle fing.

Hahaha!

See your lying bullchiit is childish, I've NEVER communicated with Bin in any way. You liars just say whatever you want, you learned from the best azzholes on the web.

Stomping your feet and got a pretty good snot bubble formed I bet.
I honestly think the ‘Fire is worse than the liberal rags-Huffington Post and all-for people with so much conversation bias and motivated reasoning.

It is beyond pathetic how many folks here can’t keep an open mind and see both sides of an issue, all the while doing the exact same thing they complain about others doing.

Rock on…I got critters to kill and beer to drink. I’ll check in later to see how many here accuse me of being a liberal because of this post. I’m kind of looking forward to them proving my point, to be honest.

PS, for right or wrong, DeFlave has GOT to be checking in on this thread, laughing his ass off as it is exactly what he likes. I won’t believe otherwise.
Liberal bastard!

Hahaha!
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I honestly think the ‘Fire is worse than the liberal rags-Huffington Post and all-for people with so much conversation bias and motivated reasoning.

It is beyond pathetic how many folks here can’t keep an open mind and see both sides of an issue, all the while doing the exact same thing they complain about others doing.

Rock on…I got critters to kill and beer to drink. I’ll check in later to see how many here accuse me of being a liberal because of this post. I’m kind of looking forward to them proving my point, to be honest.

PS, for right or wrong, DeFlave has GOT to be checking in on this thread, laughing his ass off as it is exactly what he likes. I won’t believe otherwise.

I agree, respect man....enjoy your day and happy Easter.

GFY.

And......that doesn't mean good for you.

Now, go find some cocks.

Word
Tinman gonna go do epic today.

Well, tell Marge at Lucky Lils hi for me and I will be in after lunch.

60000 posts on your next one...how does it feel?
Originally Posted by 79S
LOL

Did you and your sister patch things up? Man she would’ve been a great contributor here. Tell her to come back.
79S you broke dick dumb fuqk just roll over and ask flave himself if/when he's returning... Then go clean a few toilets

ummmmm, 59,599 + 1 = 60,000 ?

ok then

ok then

Lol misread it. My bad. Made a mistake, ever done that? Happened to me.

ok then

Sure have, been there done that lol.....just pointing it out, not insulting you Sir.

ok then

Sure have, been there done that lol.....just pointing it out, not insulting you Sir.

Lol. I admit it. No insult felt here. Guess those tiny numbers on the phone screen aren't as easy to read anymore...

Maybe I should consult eyeball!
Haha!

It feels like you need to file a Bwana report next.
Haha!

I got thick skin...my momma used a wooden spoon and had to wait for the belt from dad.

Haha

GFY.

Now, go find some cocks.

Like it or not, he's no wrong.

And don't let his demeanor and sense of humor here mislead you. There's more to him than you'd expect.
So it began:

I'm new to this forum and to 99's. I've always wanted one and two days ago I found what I think is a good deal. Serial #1146782. The # in front of the lever appears to an N67. Although that number is really hard to see. Could anybody tell me what year they think this gun was built?

It has the gold trigger, tang safety and pressed checkering. The blue on the barrel has seen a lot of time in a gun rack but other than that it's pretty nice. Chambering is 308 Win. It has an old Redfield 4X and on the rear of the one piece base, a small peep sight is installed. It flips up when the scope is removed. Pretty cool and something I'd never seen before. All that for $175.00 I can't wait for deer season.

Thank you in advance.

The End:

Howa.
Haha!

I got thick skin...my momma used a wooden spoon and had to wait for the belt from dad.

Haha

Oh yeah. We can totally see that.

I tell you what it also feels like....it feels like watching the #metoo movement be born.

You broads will be screaming for reparations next.

GFY.

Now, go find some cocks.

Like it or not, he's no wrong.

And don't let his demeanor and sense of humor here mislead you. There's more to him than you'd expect.

Hahaha! Sharp as ever.....
Haha!

Haha
Mom never made me wait. An old 1x4 paddle dad stole from his HS football coach did the trick.
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!

Hahaha!
I did.

I didn't know they made velco shoes and bike helmets in your size.
Think he left?
Haha!

Haha

I tell you what it also feels like....it feels like watching the #metoo movement be born.

Are you including me in the "you broads?"
Haha!

Haha
Mom never made me wait. An old 1x4 paddle dad stole from his HS football coach did the trick.

The psychological warfare of waiting was the intention, I believe.
Haha!

Haha

We ain't talking Russia here.
Haha!

Haha

Disappointing.

So, I make a mistake as to your 60,000th post.

Bwana points it out.

I admit the mistake and make some sarcastic quips...

Where in that exchange am I crying complaining or acing like a broad?

LOL. Priceless.
Fireballs laughing at someone for getting called out and running away is the most ironic thing ever.
Haha!

Haha

lol....phones can be a biitch to use on forums, I fat thumb typing a lot on my cell. I got the same when punished, even had Mom thumping me with a broomstick once.....yelling "is it funny now ?, are you still laughing boy ? !!!!! " lol.

All of us have much more in common than differences, but too many are looking to pick sides and fights. That was what T_Inman was really saying, and it applied to most the posters on the last 2 pages....they just read what they wanted lol. He was talking about civility, objectivity, fairness, and remembering that we are all sportsman with a similar purpose and beliefs at the end of the day....he was speaking to all of us, not just a few.

Making up lies and altering facts out of spite and mob mentality, doesn't make for a friendly campfire social setting.
Haha!

Haha

Disappointing.

Bwana points it out.

Thick skin eh?

LOL. Priceless.
Fireballs laughing at someone for getting called out and running away is the most ironic thing ever.

And bwana is super invested in this thread. Christ flaves wrecking vaginas on here even when he’s not here.
I hope Flave returns with a vengence, but I doubt that he will return
Haha!

Haha

Disappointing.

Bwana points it out.

Thick skin eh?

It is called clarification, Mr. Conrad. Nothing to do with thick skin.

In fact, I was going to say that I still hope to meet you when I get up you way again.

I really don't care about your assumptions of me, but I do like clarification when you make your digs.

A Happy Easter to you and yours. May it be peaceful.
Haha!

Haha

lol....phones can be a biitch to use on forums, I fat thumb typing a lot on my cell. I got the same when punished, even had Mom thumping me with a broomstick once.....yelling "is it funny now ?, are you still laughing boy ? !!!!! " lol.

All of us have much more in common than differences, but too many are looking to pick sides and fights. That was what T_Inman was really saying, and it applied to most the posters on the last 2 pages....they just read what they wanted lol. He was talking about civility, objectivity, fairness, and remembering that we are all sportsman with a similar purpose and beliefs at the end of the day....he was speaking to all of us, not just a few.

Making up lies and altering facts out of spite and mob mentality, doesn't make for a friendly campfire social setting.

Stop touching the stove.

Civility objectivity and fairness are all rallying cries from the very clearly wrong when they get called retards.

If you and JeffO wanna touch pee pees together go for it. He is a sportsman after all.

LOL. Priceless.

And bwana is super invested in this thread. Christ flaves wrecking vaginas on here even when he’s not here.

I'm not invested in anything, but I call out liars and defend myself when attacked.....don't you ?

I don't give 2 chiits about Flave, hope he's in prison for all I care. Don't know him, don't want to....so what ? You guys worship the guy all you want, I have a life to live and a family to take care of and raise. You don't know me, you know the lies he spread....IDGAF, plain and simple. Keep dragging my name in here, I'll keep coming back and addressing it accordingly.

Believe it or not, I'm a nice guy, honest hard working family man...that's it, no better nor worse than anybody else here.
[/quote]Thick skin eh?[/quote]

It is called clarification, Mr. Conrad. Nothing to do with thick skin.

In fact, I was going to say that I still hope to meet you when I get up you way again.

I really don't care about your assumptions of me, but I do like clarification when you make your digs.

A Happy Easter to you and yours. May it be peaceful.[/quote]

That's totally cool. Hope you have a good Easter too.

You did infact state earlier that you had thick skin.

That's the test that BobMt taught me after I claimed I had thick skin.
Haha!

Haha

Stop touching the stove.

Civility objectivity and fairness are all rallying cries from the very clearly wrong when they get called retards.

If you and JeffO wanna touch pee pees together go for it. He is a sportsman after all.

lol, ok whatever I did to hurt your feelers.....I'm truly sorry, have a good day.

LOL. Priceless.

I'm not invested in anything, but I call out liars and defend myself when attacked.....don't you ?

I don't give 2 chiits about Flave, hope he's in prison for all I care. Don't know him, don't want to....so what ? You guys worship the guy all you want, I have a life to live and a family to take care of and raise. You don't know me, you know the lies he spread....IDGAF, plain and simple. Keep dragging my name in here, I'll keep coming back and addressing it accordingly.

Believe it or not, I'm a nice guy, honest hard working family man...that's it, no better nor worse than anybody else here.

The lady doth protest too much.

Keep posting about ‘flave and telling us how much you don’t care.
Apparently Bwaaahna and Ballz are still stinging from the clapped cheeks. #neverforget

LOL. Priceless.

The lady doth protest too much.

Keep posting about ‘flave and telling us how much you don’t care.

Paid ballwasher confirmed, happy Easter.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Apparently Bwaaahna and Ballz are still stinging from the clapped cheeks. #neverforget

Well bwana’s sister never came on and posted yet. So there’s that lol
Fireballs should buy his mom a decent jacket for Easter.
Anyone wanna bet a bunch of money that he won’t be around April 2nd, 3rd, 4th, May, June, August…

Originally Posted by StriderTactical

Dang bro.

I thought you left coast guys stuck together.

Dang bro.

With that logic, you and Burns are kissing cousins.

Dang bro.

Shots fired!

Dang bro.

That was unnecessary.

We are all Sportsmen here...remember?!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]post images

Critter to kill and beer to drink?

No shorties to poke?

Dude, you just may get called a liberal for that post. Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT, be suggesting that folks around these parts put some critical thinking skills to work.

It's a futile effort I tell you. Minds are made up well before any event happens.

No shorties to poke?

Dude, you just may get called a liberal for that post. Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT, be suggesting that folks around these parts put some critical thinking skills to work.

It's a futile effort I tell you. Minds are made up well before any event happens.

Pssss Geno, tell Conrad he doesn't get it smile
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by 79S
LOL

79S you broke dick dumb fuqk just roll over and ask flave himself if/when he's returning... Then go clean a few toilets

Care to share your wife’s pancit recipe? Only broke dick here is you..

Poor widdle fing.

Hahaha!

Just stop you claim you don’t care, but here you are. Posting away you are an emotional human being. I hate to see you at work and I feel bad for the people who work
around you that have to deal with your highs and lows when it comes to your emotions.

No shorties to poke?

Bwannas critical thinking skills got us lockdowns and Joe Biden.
Originally Posted by 79S

Poor widdle fing.

Hahaha!

Just stop you claim you don’t care, but here you are. Posting away you are an emotional human being. I hate to see you at work and I feel bad for the people who work
around you that have to deal with your highs and lows when it comes to your emotions.

Oh look !!!! Mr.Lonely trying his best to have a conversation or fight whichever comes first, start eating that Easter candy boy....that'll keep ya busy for a while.

No shorties to poke?

Go fuqk a sheep liar.
Truth hurts i guess.
Originally Posted by 79S

Poor widdle fing.

Hahaha!

Oh look !!!! Mr.Lonely trying his best to have a conversation or fight whichever comes first, start eating that Easter candy boy....that'll keep ya busy for a while.

You just have to figure out is it environmental that causes this or is congenital.

No shorties to poke?

Go fuqk a sheep liar.
What’s a sheep liar?
You still a cockhold for your wife
I'm just shocked..........................

NOT...................

that when I checked back in this morning there was about 4 pages more of this nonsense and bickering going on still.

God Lort y'all. Get a grip.

Doesn't matter one bit whether or not Travis/Dave/Clark returns. 1 Apr 2024 or 17 Jul 2028 or on the day the Zombies arise from the dead and the Pockalips starts.

I think I'm gonna go post some 'nig**r" rap just to break the monotony.

NOT...................

that when I checked back in this morning there was about 4 pages more of this nonsense and bickering going on still.

Doesn't matter one bit whether or not Travis/Dave/Clark returns. 1 Apr 2024 or 17 Jul 2028 or on the day the Zombies arise from the dead and the Pockalips starts.

Dang!

You feeling alright?
Originally Posted by jwp475

lol you can’t be that dumb. You actually believe that stuff I wrote lol. Well you are in your 60’s so I shouldn’t be surprised you believe everything you read on the internet.
Originally Posted by 79S

lol you can’t be that dumb. You actually believe that stuff I wrote lol. Well you are in your 60’s so I shouldn’t be surprised you believe everything you read on the internet.

So, you are an admitted liar, not surprised

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

He’s out of viagra and giving a chit..
Originally Posted by 79S

I can’t help if you believe everything you read on the internet. Maybe you wanted to believe it because something similar happened to you?? So you finally felt you weren’t the only one. Who knows again if you need help go get counseling even if you are in your 60’s it’s never too late to get help.
Geno, You're quite the music discovery guru extraordinaire....if you find Beyonce's cover of Coal Miners Daughter...PM me will ya?

I gotta ask...

What the hell is a "cockhold?"

Did you mean cuckold?

Lol
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

I can’t help if you believe everything you read on the internet. Maybe you wanted to believe it because something similar happened to you?? So you finally felt you weren’t the only one. Who knows again if you need help go get counseling even if you are in your 60’s it’s never too late to get help.

Just because you need counseling help doesn't mean that others need it
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Jwp is a good dude.

Just a little naive on here is all.

I gotta ask...

Did you mean cuckold?

Lol

"Cockhold means a faithless woman controls her husband by keeping sexual relations with another man. Her husband may be sexually weak so or she might be faithless by nature and has strong sex desire."
Originally Posted by 79S

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

I had never seen Geno use asterisks like that before.

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

I always feel "alright".

At my age, with my infirmities, if I feel much better y'all better check to see if the Doc wrote me a script for too high a dose of happy pills or something.

either that or my buddy slumlord turned me on to some of his extra strength gummies.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Jwp is a good dude.

Oh ok, I say more than a little naive.

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

I always feel "alright".

At my age, with my infirmities, if I feel much better y'all better check to see if the Doc wrote me a script for too high a dose of happy pills or something.

either that or my buddy slumlord turned me on to some of his extra strength gummies.

We should all be on some of those.
Originally Posted by 79S

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

Yeah, someone got on my nerves a bit last night so it's basically a quote of theirs. Apparently they didn't think the music (Ice Cube Friday song or such) was appropriate for this august assemblage of folks on the Hunter's Campfire.

I gotta ask...

Did you mean cuckold?

Lol

That might have been a trap.

I doubt it....but it might have been.

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

I always feel "alright".

I agree,

only problem for me, I get going good on those I feel the need to have some beer, and that leads to whisky, and that leads to drinkin' 24 hrs a day , and my wife and society in general won't love me any more.............................I really like to drink ya' know..................really like it.
Originally Posted by 79S

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

Yeah, someone got on my nerves a bit last night so it's basically a quote of theirs. Apparently they didn't think the music (Ice Cube Friday song or such) was appropriate for this august assemblage of folks on the Hunter's Campfire.

Geno,

This is for all the haters:

I gotta ask...

Did you mean cuckold?

Lol

"Cockhold means a faithless woman controls her husband by keeping sexual relations with another man. Her husband may be sexually weak so or she might be faithless by nature and has strong sex desire."

So synonyms?

I gotta ask...

Did you mean cuckold?

Lol

That might have been a trap.

I doubt it....but it might have been.

Sorry, I don't speak ancient English lol

I damn sure know what a cuck is though.

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

I always feel "alright".

I agree,

only problem for me, I get going good on those I feel the need to have some beer, and that leads to whisky, and that leads to drinkin' 24 hrs a day , and my wife and society in general won't love me any more.............................I really like to drink ya' know..................really like it.

Me too brother.....me too.
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Jwp is a good dude.

Oh ok, I say more than a little naive.

Yes, JWP is a good dude.

But that Tiffany bit was comic gold, and fit well with other campfire themes of the time.
Originally Posted by 79S

NOT...................

Dang!

You feeling alright?

Geno,

This is for all the haters:

harder than a totem pole!
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Geno, You're quite the music discovery guru extraordinaire....if you find Beyonce's cover of Coal Miners Daughter...PM me will ya?
Well, I'm no fan of Beyonce, but if you insist.

PM incoming as I wanna make sure

No shorties to poke?

Well the wind is blowing like MOM on Thompson Pass and 12+ inches of snow is falling, so I road hunted my way back to town. What a miserable day.

I do like how roughly 1/2 the people who responded to my post proved at least one of my points, and that’s taking into account Jim’s sarcastic response.

Luv’n’ it….
Yeah, that sounds like pretty miserable hunting conditions, when hunting for any damn thing.

And yeah, the folks here are a hoot, to use the term loosely. Very loosely.

Stay warm the rest of the day. Maybe find a soft girl to snuggle up to later.
Alright you liberal bastard.....I got a picture.

While you were at Lucky Lils I was working and shooting.

Don't shoot them cows!

So, geologically what caused the dome shaped hill in the background? Indian mound not likely there I think?
There was an Indian "buried" up there...but the hill is not man made.

I wouldn't know the exact name for any of it....but the predominant cause for the terrain here is glaciation.
Don't shoot them cows!

So, geologically what caused the dome shaped hill in the background? Indian mound not likely there I think?

Some Campfire members made fun of Jim after his dog died.

That's where he buried the bodies.
Specs on the 1911
Alright you liberal bastard.....I got a picture.

While you were at Lucky Lils I was working and shooting.

Shooting cows with Hillary Hole Smiths,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Ho Lee Fuqk
Specs on the 1911

My friend built that for me 20 years ago.

It's got a Caspian slide and frame with a heavy Jarvis barrel.

Bomar Target rear and fiber front. Not sure about the trigger. Chip McCormack thin rosewood grips.
Nice👍
When a man runs out of counterpoints and makes comments like Barnyard Paul and Scrapnel, you know you're over the target.

What target? You are a perpetually aggrieved pussy. If not, stop acting like one. Nobody here plays the victim card like you do.

What target? You are a perpetually aggrieved pussy. If not, stop acting like one. Nobody here plays the victim card like you do.

He wears the crown, but there are strong contenders
There was an Indian "buried" up there...but the hill is not man made.

I wouldn't know the exact name for any of it....but the predominant cause for the terrain here is glaciation.
I wondered if it might be some eroded esker material.....................but that's geological scheidt and I'm a biology type major.

I loved geology classes (had the choice of one of those or physics, can you guess which one I took?) and at times wondered if I should have stuck with that. Prolly could have made more money and still lived in interesting places.
Don't shoot them cows!

Some Campfire members made fun of Jim after his dog died.

That's where he buried the bodies.
Ssshhhh.

THEY are watching his site.

I'll take your word for it that you're a nice guy. Why would you hope the man is in prison?
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!

Pretty sure Jim could break you in half, and stick you in his pocket.
I missed the whole drama of Boomer busting Travis's balls for taking the jab, but if Travis got the jab with all the schit he talked on here about covtards, he deserves every bit of derision he gets. That is SERIOUSLY mental if that's what happened and he should hide.

Roy,

Quit being so f'ing dumb.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Roy,

Thanks.

Guess I missed it where ‘flave got the jab. Can someone point to the post?

Roy,

Thanks.

I was directed to a post that talked about Flave being doxxed and him being jabbed but I never saw proof of either. Just alot of bickering about it.

Roy,

Thanks.

I was directed to a post that talked about Flave being doxxed and him being jabbed but I never saw proof of either. Just alot of bickering about it.

He was doxxed, but never jabbed.

Only reason I post on the topic is to keep the record straight.

Talk shît and pile on at will.

But honesty has never been a staple of the cünts and bleeding rectums on here.

Else Burnsy would have been gone a couple years ago to just name one.

LOL. Priceless.

LOL
Originally Posted by calikooknic
What about the Beav?

You've been talking to your dad? Because your mom sure could.

Sock puppet? What the f#ck does this have to do with [bleep]?

Onea the c/brs, who shall remain a nameless beaver, made up some shat bout Flave bein jabbed.

The other c/brs ran with the bullshit like it actually made sense.

Pile a nothin, but it was a pretty big pile.

Onea the c/brs, who shall remain a nameless beaver, made up some shat bout Flave bein jabbed.

So, The Liar got lied about? LOL

Even funnier.

Even funnier.

Sometimes lies aren't as funny as the truth - right Roy? LOL.
I like Flave. He has a sniffer for BSers and whiny bitches and is brutal toward them in a rather humorous way.

He will be back he pulls this April Fools’ Day stuff every year.

Even funnier.

Remember when your sis logged on and dropped all those truth bombs about you?? Then you packed your bags and disappeared waiting for all that to blow over? That was internet gold. I hope you are getting the help your sister said you needed.
Roy,
Thanks.
He was doxxed, but never jabbed.

Only reason I post on the topic is to keep the record straight.

Talk shît and pile on at will.

Else Burnsy would have been gone a couple years ago to just name one.

It's like the ultimate Sand Filled VeeJay whine to squeal about doxxing and then use a real name all in the same post.

Originally Posted by NannyGoatWhine squealing with a complete lack of introspection
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Originally Posted by 24hr Campfire Grown Men who don't whine like a teenage chick with a sand packed VJ
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Long live ‘flave.

Even funnier.

Check out the thread.

You're mentioned...

Even funnier.

I don’t know which is funnier, you trying to make it about you, or you trying to make it NOT about you.
Flave guys, a little help here please...I'm trying to plan my day...got a couple hours of backhoe work, some wood to split, a little mechanic work. It can all be shuffled around, so what time is the appearance scheduled?
Flave guys, a little help here please...I'm trying to plan my day...got a couple hours of backhoe work, some wood to split, a little mechanic work. It can all be shuffled around, so what time is the appearance scheduled?

Thanks for the tip...let's see you are mountain time..so for me it's be beer:30 minus 1. Cool, I'm so excited.
Due to the joke that we've lived through these past 4 years, April 1st is canceled this year and we are going directly to April 2nd.
Has he risen yet?
I hate to be the one to jump to premature speculation on this, because I'm sending pears for for a good outcome...but maybe we should consider preparing ourselves for the unthinkable, the unspeakable.
If He doesn't appear...will there be grief counseling available?
It'll be a Travissty if'n he doesn't make it.
Who? ¿ ?
DILLIGAF, don't care if he never returns. Those who worship him may well need grief counseling, I won't miss him in the least. There's plenty of other fools to take his place.
It'll be a Travissty if'n he doesn't make it.

You have the most to gain if Flave doesn't come back. smile
"Waiting for Godot"
DILLIGAF,

Multiple posts in this thread would indicate that you do, in fact, GAF.

Just call or text him and ask.

Seems pretty simple and easy to me
Originally Posted by NH K9
DILLIGAF,

He doesn't care.
Really!

Every thread with Flave mentioned pulls him out.

Swampman700 came back what do you want egg in your focking beer?
He better hurry, day is about over
DILLIGAF,

It's hard to tell what he GAF less about. Flave or some jerk who had the audacity to buy 13 fifty round boxes of closeout 22 ammo. LOLOL
DILLIGAF,

It's hard to tell what he GAF less about. Flave or some jerk who had the audacity to buy 13 fifty round boxes of closeout 22 ammo. LOLOL
F ucking hoarder........
I just hope deflave is lurking and enjoying this thread!
Well, did he come back?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Well, did he come back?

Lol, him and Roy are working things out.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Well, did he come back?

Lol, him and Roy are working things out.

lololol

If nothing else this has to be a huge ego boost to deflave. I've almost always enjoyed reading his stuff but I had no idea he was this important to this many people. Seems as if he is one of those love him or hate types with not a lot in the middle.
Who freaking cares? Get a real life people.
18 pages? I guess this shows to what extent the person in question inhabits many of our member's brains. What was the over/under? Which of his sycophants actually won? laughing
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
18 pages? I guess this shows to what extent the person in question inhabits many of our member's brains. What was the over/under? Which of his sycophants actually won? laughing

And yet here you be the three stick clevis.

🤣😂🤣
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

10 - 4

& twice on Sundays !!
Ha,

says the man who takes the weekend off from this zoo.

Yep, all 4 days !!!

You don't even realize the irony of your post.

I hope this doesn't get quoted.

You don't even realize the irony of your post.

I hope this doesn't get quoted.

Bazinga !
I hope he is healthy.
I hope he is healthy.

And he hopes you die in a ditch and is eaten by rats.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I hope he is healthy.

I am not sure he has that much disrespect for ditches.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I hope he is healthy.

Brutal.
LOL
© 24hourcampfire