Hop To
Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

It feels like you need to file a Bwana report next.

I got thick skin...my momma used a wooden spoon and had to wait for the belt from dad.

Haha

GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I honestly think the ‘Fire is worse than the liberal rags-Huffington Post and all-for people with so much conversation bias and motivated reasoning.

It is beyond pathetic how many folks here can’t keep an open mind and see both sides of an issue, all the while doing the exact same thing they complain about others doing.

Rock on…I got critters to kill and beer to drink. I’ll check in later to see how many here accuse me of being a liberal because of this post. I’m kind of looking forward to them proving my point, to be honest.

PS, for right or wrong, DeFlave has GOT to be checking in on this thread, laughing his ass off as it is exactly what he likes. I won’t believe otherwise.
GFY.

And......that doesn't mean good for you.

Now, go find some cocks.

Like it or not, he's no wrong.

And don't let his demeanor and sense of humor here mislead you. There's more to him than you'd expect.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/30/24.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So it began:

I'm new to this forum and to 99's. I've always wanted one and two days ago I found what I think is a good deal. Serial #1146782. The # in front of the lever appears to an N67. Although that number is really hard to see. Could anybody tell me what year they think this gun was built?

It has the gold trigger, tang safety and pressed checkering. The blue on the barrel has seen a lot of time in a gun rack but other than that it's pretty nice. Chambering is 308 Win. It has an old Redfield 4X and on the rear of the one piece base, a small peep sight is installed. It flips up when the scope is removed. Pretty cool and something I'd never seen before. All that for $175.00 I can't wait for deer season.

Thank you in advance.

The End:

Howa.

GOA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Haha!

I got thick skin...my momma used a wooden spoon and had to wait for the belt from dad.

Haha

Oh yeah. We can totally see that.

I tell you what it also feels like....it feels like watching the #metoo movement be born.

You broads will be screaming for reparations next.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I honestly think the ‘Fire is worse than the liberal rags-Huffington Post and all-for people with so much conversation bias and motivated reasoning.

It is beyond pathetic how many folks here can’t keep an open mind and see both sides of an issue, all the while doing the exact same thing they complain about others doing.

Rock on…I got critters to kill and beer to drink. I’ll check in later to see how many here accuse me of being a liberal because of this post. I’m kind of looking forward to them proving my point, to be honest.

PS, for right or wrong, DeFlave has GOT to be checking in on this thread, laughing his ass off as it is exactly what he likes. I won’t believe otherwise.
GFY.

And......that doesn't mean good for you.

Now, go find some cocks.

Like it or not, he's no wrong.

And don't let his demeanor and sense of humor here mislead you. There's more to him than you'd expect.

Hahaha! Sharp as ever.....

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Haha!

Haha
Mom never made me wait. An old 1x4 paddle dad stole from his HS football coach did the trick.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Whatta fugging baby!

Hahaha!
Better watch it. They'll be cussing you next.

Did you catch the Boomer thread?

Hahaha!
I did.

I have been posing as a Millenial this whole time.

I am actually a Boomer on special undercover assignment from the AARP sent to infiltrate the Millenial high command.

I didn't know they made velco shoes and bike helmets in your size.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Think he left?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Haha!

Haha

I tell you what it also feels like....it feels like watching the #metoo movement be born.

Are you including me in the "you broads?"

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Haha!

Haha
Mom never made me wait. An old 1x4 paddle dad stole from his HS football coach did the trick.

The psychological warfare of waiting was the intention, I believe.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Haha

We ain't talking Russia here.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Haha!

Haha

Disappointing.

So, I make a mistake as to your 60,000th post.

Bwana points it out.

I admit the mistake and make some sarcastic quips...

Where in that exchange am I crying complaining or acing like a broad?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by dirt99
I've got no prob with a guy taking the jab to keep his job either. But in my short time here all he did was rag on everyone that admitted they were vaxed. Like day in day out that's all he had. If you think that cool fine knock yourself out and join the ball licker team. I think its lame as fuvk but definitely had some entertainment value when he was called out and ran away. lol

LOL. Priceless.
Fireballs laughing at someone for getting called out and running away is the most ironic thing ever.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Haha!

Haha

lol....phones can be a biitch to use on forums, I fat thumb typing a lot on my cell. I got the same when punished, even had Mom thumping me with a broomstick once.....yelling "is it funny now ?, are you still laughing boy ? !!!!! " lol.

All of us have much more in common than differences, but too many are looking to pick sides and fights. That was what T_Inman was really saying, and it applied to most the posters on the last 2 pages....they just read what they wanted lol. He was talking about civility, objectivity, fairness, and remembering that we are all sportsman with a similar purpose and beliefs at the end of the day....he was speaking to all of us, not just a few.

Making up lies and altering facts out of spite and mob mentality, doesn't make for a friendly campfire social setting.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Haha

Disappointing.

Bwana points it out.

Thick skin eh?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by RUM7
I've got no prob with a guy taking the jab to keep his job either. But in my short time here all he did was rag on everyone that admitted they were vaxed. Like day in day out that's all he had. If you think that cool fine knock yourself out and join the ball licker team. I think its lame as fuvk but definitely had some entertainment value when he was called out and ran away. lol

LOL. Priceless.
Fireballs laughing at someone for getting called out and running away is the most ironic thing ever.

And bwana is super invested in this thread. Christ flaves wrecking vaginas on here even when he’s not here.

MAGA
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I hope Flave returns with a vengence, but I doubt that he will return

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Haha!

Haha

Disappointing.

Bwana points it out.

Thick skin eh?

It is called clarification, Mr. Conrad. Nothing to do with thick skin.

In fact, I was going to say that I still hope to meet you when I get up you way again.

I really don't care about your assumptions of me, but I do like clarification when you make your digs.

A Happy Easter to you and yours. May it be peaceful.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Haha!

Haha

lol....phones can be a biitch to use on forums, I fat thumb typing a lot on my cell. I got the same when punished, even had Mom thumping me with a broomstick once.....yelling "is it funny now ?, are you still laughing boy ? !!!!! " lol.

All of us have much more in common than differences, but too many are looking to pick sides and fights. That was what T_Inman was really saying, and it applied to most the posters on the last 2 pages....they just read what they wanted lol. He was talking about civility, objectivity, fairness, and remembering that we are all sportsman with a similar purpose and beliefs at the end of the day....he was speaking to all of us, not just a few.

Making up lies and altering facts out of spite and mob mentality, doesn't make for a friendly campfire social setting.

Stop touching the stove.

Civility objectivity and fairness are all rallying cries from the very clearly wrong when they get called retards.

If you and JeffO wanna touch pee pees together go for it. He is a sportsman after all.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by RUM7

LOL. Priceless.

And bwana is super invested in this thread. Christ flaves wrecking vaginas on here even when he’s not here.

I'm not invested in anything, but I call out liars and defend myself when attacked.....don't you ?

I don't give 2 chiits about Flave, hope he's in prison for all I care. Don't know him, don't want to....so what ? You guys worship the guy all you want, I have a life to live and a family to take care of and raise. You don't know me, you know the lies he spread....IDGAF, plain and simple. Keep dragging my name in here, I'll keep coming back and addressing it accordingly.

Believe it or not, I'm a nice guy, honest hard working family man...that's it, no better nor worse than anybody else here.

Page 15 of 21 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (160user, 10ring1, 222ND, 1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 71 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,572
Posts18,531,929
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.