Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
[/quote]Thick skin eh?[/quote]

It is called clarification, Mr. Conrad. Nothing to do with thick skin.

In fact, I was going to say that I still hope to meet you when I get up you way again.

I really don't care about your assumptions of me, but I do like clarification when you make your digs.

A Happy Easter to you and yours. May it be peaceful.[/quote]

That's totally cool. Hope you have a good Easter too.

You did infact state earlier that you had thick skin.

That's the test that BobMt taught me after I claimed I had thick skin.

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Haha!

It feels like you need to file a Bwana report next.

I got thick skin...my momma used a wooden spoon and had to wait for the belt from dad.

Haha

lol....phones can be a biitch to use on forums, I fat thumb typing a lot on my cell. I got the same when punished, even had Mom thumping me with a broomstick once.....yelling "is it funny now ?, are you still laughing boy ? !!!!! " lol.

All of us have much more in common than differences, but too many are looking to pick sides and fights. That was what T_Inman was really saying, and it applied to most the posters on the last 2 pages....they just read what they wanted lol. He was talking about civility, objectivity, fairness, and remembering that we are all sportsman with a similar purpose and beliefs at the end of the day....he was speaking to all of us, not just a few.

Making up lies and altering facts out of spite and mob mentality, doesn't make for a friendly campfire social setting.

Stop touching the stove.

Civility objectivity and fairness are all rallying cries from the very clearly wrong when they get called retards.

If you and JeffO wanna touch pee pees together go for it. He is a sportsman after all.

lol, ok whatever I did to hurt your feelers.....I'm truly sorry, have a good day.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by dirt99
I've got no prob with a guy taking the jab to keep his job either. But in my short time here all he did was rag on everyone that admitted they were vaxed. Like day in day out that's all he had. If you think that cool fine knock yourself out and join the ball licker team. I think its lame as fuvk but definitely had some entertainment value when he was called out and ran away. lol

LOL. Priceless.
Fireballs laughing at someone for getting called out and running away is the most ironic thing ever.

And bwana is super invested in this thread. Christ flaves wrecking vaginas on here even when he’s not here.

I'm not invested in anything, but I call out liars and defend myself when attacked.....don't you ?

I don't give 2 chiits about Flave, hope he's in prison for all I care. Don't know him, don't want to....so what ? You guys worship the guy all you want, I have a life to live and a family to take care of and raise. You don't know me, you know the lies he spread....IDGAF, plain and simple. Keep dragging my name in here, I'll keep coming back and addressing it accordingly.

Believe it or not, I'm a nice guy, honest hard working family man...that's it, no better nor worse than anybody else here.

The lady doth protest too much.

Keep posting about ‘flave and telling us how much you don’t care.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Apparently Bwaaahna and Ballz are still stinging from the clapped cheeks. #neverforget

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dirt99
I've got no prob with a guy taking the jab to keep his job either. But in my short time here all he did was rag on everyone that admitted they were vaxed. Like day in day out that's all he had. If you think that cool fine knock yourself out and join the ball licker team. I think its lame as fuvk but definitely had some entertainment value when he was called out and ran away. lol

LOL. Priceless.
Fireballs laughing at someone for getting called out and running away is the most ironic thing ever.

And bwana is super invested in this thread. Christ flaves wrecking vaginas on here even when he’s not here.

I'm not invested in anything, but I call out liars and defend myself when attacked.....don't you ?

I don't give 2 chiits about Flave, hope he's in prison for all I care. Don't know him, don't want to....so what ? You guys worship the guy all you want, I have a life to live and a family to take care of and raise. You don't know me, you know the lies he spread....IDGAF, plain and simple. Keep dragging my name in here, I'll keep coming back and addressing it accordingly.

Believe it or not, I'm a nice guy, honest hard working family man...that's it, no better nor worse than anybody else here.

The lady doth protest too much.

Keep posting about ‘flave and telling us how much you don’t care.

Paid ballwasher confirmed, happy Easter.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Apparently Bwaaahna and Ballz are still stinging from the clapped cheeks. #neverforget

Well bwana’s sister never came on and posted yet. So there’s that lol

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Fireballs should buy his mom a decent jacket for Easter.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Anyone wanna bet a bunch of money that he won’t be around April 2nd, 3rd, 4th, May, June, August…

Originally Posted by StriderTactical
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Dang bro.

I thought you left coast guys stuck together.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Dang bro.

With that logic, you and Burns are kissing cousins.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Dang bro.

Shots fired!

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Dang bro.

That was unnecessary.

We are all Sportsmen here...remember?!

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I honestly think the ‘Fire is worse than the liberal rags-Huffington Post and all-for people with so much conversation bias and motivated reasoning.

It is beyond pathetic how many folks here can’t keep an open mind and see both sides of an issue, all the while doing the exact same thing they complain about others doing.

Rock on…I got critters to kill and beer to drink. I’ll check in later to see how many here accuse me of being a liberal because of this post. I’m kind of looking forward to them proving my point, to be honest.

PS, for right or wrong, DeFlave has GOT to be checking in on this thread, laughing his ass off as it is exactly what he likes. I won’t believe otherwise.
Critter to kill and beer to drink?

No shorties to poke?

Dude, you just may get called a liberal for that post. Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT, be suggesting that folks around these parts put some critical thinking skills to work.

It's a futile effort I tell you. Minds are made up well before any event happens.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I honestly think the ‘Fire is worse than the liberal rags-Huffington Post and all-for people with so much conversation bias and motivated reasoning.

It is beyond pathetic how many folks here can’t keep an open mind and see both sides of an issue, all the while doing the exact same thing they complain about others doing.

Rock on…I got critters to kill and beer to drink. I’ll check in later to see how many here accuse me of being a liberal because of this post. I’m kind of looking forward to them proving my point, to be honest.

PS, for right or wrong, DeFlave has GOT to be checking in on this thread, laughing his ass off as it is exactly what he likes. I won’t believe otherwise.

No shorties to poke?

Dude, you just may get called a liberal for that post. Do Not, I repeat, DO NOT, be suggesting that folks around these parts put some critical thinking skills to work.

It's a futile effort I tell you. Minds are made up well before any event happens.

Pssss Geno, tell Conrad he doesn't get it smile

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by 79S
LOL

This place is more of the samer, all over again.

Did you and your sister patch things up? Man she would’ve been a great contributor here. Tell her to come back.
79S you broke dick dumb fuqk just roll over and ask flave himself if/when he's returning... Then go clean a few toilets

Care to share your wife’s pancit recipe? Only broke dick here is you..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not at all, laughin at you really lololol

Poor widdle fing.

Nobody stood up for you with big nasty Flave?

Fuqk you, I've never needed anyone's help.....I'll tell you that to your face.

You can't even be honest with yourself, little one.

Hahaha!

You gonna file another hurt feelings report with Bin this morning?

See your lying bullchiit is childish, I've NEVER communicated with Bin in any way. You liars just say whatever you want, you learned from the best azzholes on the web.

Get to work niqqa, farmers work Saturday.....and yes, I would know.

Just stop you claim you don’t care, but here you are. Posting away you are an emotional human being. I hate to see you at work and I feel bad for the people who work
around you that have to deal with your highs and lows when it comes to your emotions.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

No shorties to poke?

Bwannas critical thinking skills got us lockdowns and Joe Biden.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 79S
Not at all, laughin at you really lololol

Poor widdle fing.

Nobody stood up for you with big nasty Flave?

Fuqk you, I've never needed anyone's help.....I'll tell you that to your face.

You can't even be honest with yourself, little one.

Hahaha!

You gonna file another hurt feelings report with Bin this morning?

See your lying bullchiit is childish, I've NEVER communicated with Bin in any way. You liars just say whatever you want, you learned from the best azzholes on the web.

Get to work niqqa, farmers work Saturday.....and yes, I would know.

Just stop you claim you don’t care, but here you are. Posting away you are an emotional human being. I hate to see you at work and I feel bad for the people who work
around you that have to deal with your highs and lows when it comes to your emotions.

Oh look !!!! Mr.Lonely trying his best to have a conversation or fight whichever comes first, start eating that Easter candy boy....that'll keep ya busy for a while.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

No shorties to poke?

Bwannas critical thinking skills got us lockdowns and Joe Biden.

Go fuqk a sheep liar.

Page 16 of 21 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (257Bob, 257 roberts, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 160user, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 4,359 guests, and 1,105 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,583
Posts18,532,286
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.