My son bought a couple of the G2 FFP 3-18x50 scopes off of Amazon.

He put one on his 6.5 grendel and the other on his Savage axis in 30-06. Both look pretty good looking through them and both track reasonably well and return to zero. The grendel has about 500 rounds through it with this scope and the '06 has about 200 rounds. Both have held zero and are serving him well. I've shot both and put about 20 rounds through each. I've considered buying one for my .450 Bushmaster, but my only complaint is that they both have a 1MOA center dot in the center of the cross hair and it makes it difficult to be extremely precise.

I would say that they seem every bit as good as my Vortex scopes in clarity and tracking, but better priced than Vortex when comparing features.

My son in law bought a couple of the guardian series scopes for a couple of his ARs, and his work well and seem clear as well. Both have held zero after at least 500 to a 1000 rounds each and he has had no problems. Clarity on those seem equivalent to the Vortex Crossfire 2 and I like the reticle better than the G2 Monstrums because it is seems to have a less than 1/2 MOA center dot.

Mike