Originally Posted by Thegman
"That wolf was probably in shock"

...as I said, projection of feelings, but not evidence.

"By thinking that what he's doing to that WILD wolf is not torture to that animal then you are therefore condoning his actions and one can only conclude you would have no problem doing the same."

...Already said I don't think he should have done that; it was stupid, for reasons mentioned (MAC e.g.) and unnecessary. You may have decided the wolf lying on the floor was being "tortured", but the video presented as evidence of torture isn't. Opinions and facts, two different things.

"Still think it is funny?" Not sure to whom this is directed, but I have certainly never seen it as funny, nor said such (see above). My original comments were about people calling for jailing and hanging the guy. Over-the-top hysteria IMO. Most recent comments are simply about presented evidence of torture, which isn't actually evidence of torture. More emotional hysteria perhaps, but not evidence of torture beyond being projected as such.

I wonder just how many bills and laws get passed because of emotional hysteria ?? Facts mean very little when pitted against emotional hysteria. At least that is my observation. This idiot is going to cost us (hunters, sportsmen, livestock ranchers and outdoor enthusiasts) dearly.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.