Originally Posted by jetjockey
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

As a landowner with multiple pipelines crossing our places you don't lose your land to "Eminent domain" you sell a "right of way" and charge for surface damage (temporary loss of use) . You still own the land and use it you lose NOTHING.... You know nothing about the subject and clearly spout ignorant green energy lies. No land is "taken" from anyone.

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~