Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Quick question. Wasn’t Trump going to balance the budget? How much did he actually add to the National debt in just 4 years? The sheep are those of you who believe everything he says, yet don’t question his actions when they are 180 degrees in the opposite direction. This people are sheep.

Here is some perspective for ya.....

Liberals had a four year 'campaign' of 'resist everything Trump does...lie about him...threaten and attack his supporters...mostly the young and elderly supporters...use fraud...violence....force....corruption...intimidation...liberal *news* outlets and the crooked lefty judges to get their way then they have the gall to claim it's 'winning'.
The liberals loved Donald Trump, the private citizen billionaire. Black and white they heaped praise and awards on him, all wanted to be invited to his parties and events, wanted to be seen and photographed with him. Jessie Jackson...the Clintons and Al Sharpton among others called him their friend. All wanted to do business with him, wanted donations from him, wanted his endorsements, wanted his help with projects and wanted his praise which he gave, sometimes doing the 'impossible' and getting things done for New York that others couldn't.
Then *IT* happened. He beat the Depends off of Hillary in an election the left thought they had sewed up, and the next day the Dem misinformation/lie machine fired up and the LIES and attacks against him started on a 7day/24hour basis. Before 2016 there was never anyone calling Donald Trump a racist...a white supremist...or molester of women. Yet we have all sorts of pictures and reports of Joe Biden being all those things and somehow that is OK with the left....and the libs keep lying and the libs keep brainwashing people like jetjocky...

Wow. Your soft! When the GOP and Trump did it to Obama, it’s fair game. When the table is turned, you guys cry like little snowflakes. Btw. People have been calling Trump a “racist, a white supremacist and a molester of women” way before the 2016 election. I guess you forgot when Trump got caught admitting in his own words that he molests women?

You mean the video where DJT said to grab women by the pussy? Sure he said that and it was 20 years before DJT even thought about being a POTUS...hell, I've said that many times in my younger years...it is called locker room banter, and most normal young men did the same...

Your lies are so funny...keep reading CNN the fake lying news......and regarding Obummer......Seen many things in my time, but I have never seen a corrupt and totally useless Puppet Government driven by a Puppet Master, that dare not show his face, hound an ex-President in such a barbaric way…!!! It all seems to distract the fact that the USA is being taken over by the worst possible people imaginable. The Puppet is also in the same position, or worse, with a similar situation, but he is not fit to face a judge and jury, but it is fine that he can lead to country to the swamp and beyond… we know who the puppet master is. He was born in Kenya and likes to have sex with men!

Thank you for proving to me that many Americans really are dumber than I could have ever imagined.