I have two of the Powerhorse 2300 inverter generators.I can hook them together if I need more power.They are well built and very comparatable to the Honda.I've used the Honda's before at work and I can't tell the difference between the two.I bought mine after Hurricane Harvey and used it for four days until my power was restored.I bought one for my Aunt and Uncle in Rockport,ground zero for Harvey.They used it and mine for two weeks until their power was restored.I bought my second one after the Texas Ice Age Storm of 2021.After realizing how much I was depending on one unit not failing during those critical times,for the price,I felt it was worth buying a second one for back up.Since the newest one had a two year warranty,I drained the fuel and changed the oil on the older one and have it stored in the box the new one came in.I keep mine by my back door with ethanol free gas and fuel stabilizer ready to go anytime I have a power outage.This generator will run about eight hours on a tank of gas that's about a gallon.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............