Jesus answered the question Himself about who He is and revealed He is God. Only God can forgive sin, heal the blind, create the universe, be the source of all life and over all humanity, have power over disease and demons, and rise from the dead.

Jesus is equal to the Father, but He became man to secure our salvation.

God is one in essence and three in person: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

God said in Genesis 1:26, “Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness.” (That’s more than one)

Isaiah 48:16, “The Lord God and his Spirit hath sent me.” (That’s more than one)

There is plenty of scripture that shows Jesus is God.

Jesus declared his eternal self-existence in John 8:58, “Truly, truly I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”

Jesus is the ever-existing, eternal Almighty God, the I AM.

“He that has seen me has seen the Father,” John 14:9

“I and my Father are one,” John 10:30

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, which was, and which is to come, the Almighty,” Revelation 1:8

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ, Titus 2:13

“I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father except through me,” John 14:6

Also Hebrews 1:8, John 1:1-14

The lost will refuse to believe and will remain in everlasting rebellion. Sad that many choose not to believe, as the evidence is overwhelming.