Here at 24HCF, a new 700 Ti take-off stock can usually be bought in the $150 to $200 range, with the average around $175. That buys you a stock that you can drop your barreled action into and shoot it with only minor fitting. The short action (SA) 700 Ti stocks are more common than the long action (LA) stocks, but I don't recall that you indicated whether your 700 ADL was a LA or SA.

I personally don't care for the geometry of the pistol grip on the 700 Ti stocks, as I prefer a pistol grip with a tighter radius curve to it, like that found on my favorite Remington factory stock, the Mountain Rifle style.

As an indication about how good a deal the 700 Ti stocks are, as unfinished Bansnar/HTS stock will generally cost in the neighborhood of $275, if you add in the cost of a recoil pad and QD studs.

If you're interested in buying a 700 Ti stock, I'd suggest putting a "WTB 700 Ti (SA or LA) Stock" in the free classified ads section here at 24HCF. I'd also suggest checking on eBay, as they still allow the sale of stocks.

If you go with a 700 Ti stock, I'd also suggest that you check out the Williams steel 700 ADL trigger guards, as they are a nice addition to any 700 ADL.

Good luck!

Jeff