The system is not perfect, but I prefer it be in fault towards personal liberty.

As I stated in the original post involving this topic, how will YOU feel/deal when there is a false allegation made against YOU? When you are made to pay the price before there is any proof, or conviction in court, how in hell is that any kind of justice? I would imagine all those of you who are for the state having ultimate power to do as they please must be very well off, so that if it happened to you it would be no big deal to come up with the resources to go head to head with state or federal government...who have all the resources anyone could ever imagine.

Since this judgment has come down, I have heard no more breathless hype about how MOST ALL the teenage girls are, or have been, pregnant. Think the news folks might have been spouting a big steamy cloud of schit on this? If what was being reported was even close to the truth we would not be having this discussion.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB