Let me tell you my experiences with finally getting a grinder that worked right. eek
LEM is run by very nice people who did pay to and fro shipping to exchange a new grinder I'd bought from them... 1 1/2 hp models.
However, the second one was just as loud and ran even hotter than the first (200 degrees on the exterior case of the second one), and they asked me what I wanted to do, as the ones they carried at that time were "that way". I told them I'd like to return the second one and get my money back. They cheerfully refunded my money and paid return shipping on the grinder.
Very nice people to deal with and I still have some of their products that I am happy with.
I then bought a 1 1/2 hp model from Cabela's, and it runs as quiet as it should, plus it does not get hot at all. I love it.
You probably will never wish for one any larger than the 1 hp model. I went in for overkill, but I really think I'd be just as happy with the 1 hp model, too.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.