Your LW barrel will have a 1x14 or 1x16 (can't recall which) twist as that is all they make and with good reason as that is the best twist..I have used many of them, and LW is the best...

I have shot the 9.3x62 quite a bit in Africa up to and including buffalo...I really like the 286 gr. Nosler and the 320 gr. Woodleigh. The heavy woodleigh really requires a 26 inch tube however or so I am told by Ganyana, who is certainly familair with the 9.3x62..I can get 2400 FPS in mine with this great bullet..I would also take a look at the GS Custom monolithics, and some company has purchased North fork and they made fantastic bullets..I used the cup point North Forks in my 9.3x62 on buffalo and decided it was my favorite bullet for anything from duiker to buffalo. Hope something in this posts helps you out.

The only powder I use in the 9.3x62 is RL-15..Start with 55 grs. of RL-15 with the 286 gr. Nosler and work up to around 57 or a bit more, depending on your particular rifle..I can get 2550 FPS in my long tubed LW barrel. Its max but its a safe max and I get 5 or 6 loading before a trim is needed, then I can get about 4 more loading before I retire the brass to the dumpster.