Since we have discussed this in so many threads with various posters input, I thought maybe a "wish list" thread would help MR from having to sort through all of the past posts on this subject.

So ... my MR wish list ...

** Hunter Version Overkill NICE Frame - Taller for effective load lifter placement whether using the frame alone, load sling or with a pack bag; and would eliminate the need for heavy subframes on the pack bags

** Hunter Version NICE Crew Cab - Designed to fit the taller frame; plus probably would get about 20% more capacity??? confused

** Hunter NICE 5000 PACK - 5000 ci; tall, slim pack profile. (would be used for shorter elk and deer hunts and scouting)

** Hunter NICE 7500 Pack - 7500 ci; (would be used for dream hunts; moose, bear, etc and very long trips)

Lighter weight materials - I know this is a tough one when balancing indestructible and low weight.

Other things I would be OK with if they were left off to conserve weight:

- top lid backpack straps
- half as much MOLLE webbing
- ???

I know much of this deviates from the interoperability of the regular NICE line and the extra business expense of bringing out a more specialized product, but I can still hope right? grin