I have shot all three rifles and for the money the Vanguard Sub-MOA is hard to beat.

Here I will disagree with my friend Dober. While just about any Weatherby Vanguard will shoot pretty well, some shoot better than others. The Sub-MOA's are selected during the shooting process that EVERY Weatherby goes through before they get shipped. Any rifle that shoots noticeably better than average is then put into a Sub-MOA stock (pillar-bedded) which is different than the standard Vanguard stocks. I have a Sub-MOA in .300 Weatherby that shoots extremely well: factory loads from an inch on down to about a half-inch, and the right handloads go into less than 1/2 inch.

The only thing I didn't like about my Sub-MOA was the trigger, so I replaced it with a Timney. The new Vanguards supposedly have an improved trigger, but I haven't tried one yet. I will also note that even some of the older triggers were quite good, but some weren't so hot, even after adjusting.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck