It's a toss up for me;

Working for the Boy Scouts as a 50 mile hike guide, as an employee, at a scout camp was a blast. I done that one summer, and the next year I ran their rifle range. It was even more fun the final three weeks of the summer -- Those were Girl Scout weeks!!! wink I don't know how it's done now that Scouts are co-ed. Ahh the good ol' days.

The other job that was also a all about having a good time was working for the National Park Service as a historical interpreter at Ft. Laramie. Most of the time I was a Cav. Soldier. but did stints as prospector, bartender, jackass artillery (Cavalry that drug around and fired 12lb mountain howitzers), mountain man, Post Subtler, etc. We also had to put on two half hour educational programs every day too. Along with approving what was in the bookstore, writing info for signs, pamphlets, the web site, etc. Everything that had to do with presenting an accurate and informative interpretation of the fort to the public.

I even got paid by the Park Service to go on archaeological digs to places like the Custer Battlefield, Ft. Smith MT, And Fort Phil Kearny (Bighorns), while I was getting class credits from UW too. That was an awesome job for those three months every year (I was there for 6 summers), but I had to find year 'round work when school was over. It didn't take me long to figure out that I didn't want to go back to a high school for a job though.

If I ever get rich, I think I'd take either of those two jobs again just for the entertainment value!!

Too many people buy stuff they don't want, with money they don't have, to impress people they don't like!