I guess the kid is almost 8 and he failed to comprehend or simply ignored some strict and stern warnings from 2 adult men. 3 times he heard it from me and once from the daycare provider's husband. My boy is 5 and would never behave in such a way. This kid has 3 years on my boy, he knows better, he just chose to not listen. There were several other children attracted to the shiny bike that listened & went off in another direction to play after some simple & calmly spoken instruction from me "hey kids, the bike is very hot and it's dangerous to play around please stay away from it ok?" The other kids equal of age to this boy and younger all drifeted off in another direction & went on playing away from the bike. This kid indeed is a special one.

Regardless, I'm not pursuing any sort of contest with any parties. I'm handling the issue on my own, yes of course I am thankful the kid didn't dump the bike on himself or on my 5 year old who was in the same general area.

I really do hope that the parents realize what they've got on there hands with this boy though. For the safety of the boy & others around him. They are farmers for christ sakes & many of us know that a farm is no place for a careless unruly child.

Something clever here.