jorgeI,

Looking at your post and your sig line, I'm gonna take a wild guess you don't really understand all that much about how we arived at where we are, or how to get out of it.

Health care insurance has ruined itself with no help from anyone. Obama inherited the economy. And I have no clue what you're talking about with the comment about leaving the troops hanging out (were they hanging in before?), or getting bitch slapped. None of that makes any sense. In fact you post makes no sense and has no relation to reality.

If anyone left the troops hanging out it was Rummy, Cheney and Bwad. They abandonded Afghanistan, and then went into Iraq without a plan and without sufficient force to maintain the peace...so everything fell apart and lots of American lives were lost as result. GENIUS!

And exactly where do you want "homos" to serve? I say if they're willing to fight, let 'em. If they want to get married, let 'em. It's no skin off my nose. I really don't care if their gay so long as they don try to gay on me or my family. In fact, I tend to pity them a bit (altough I'm sure they don't want my pity)...their lives must be tough.

Last edited by Dudejcb; 10/23/09.

the bottle was dusty but the liquor was clean...