Sorry I don't have any pictures available, that's why I mentioned the load manuals with the OAL measurements...it kind of takes any mystery out of it.

Bullseye is a good place to start and end your quest as far as powder goes. That's not to say there are not others that will work, and well, but it's a proven entity. I mean proven like the sun will rise in the morning.

Depending on the bullet, I like around 2.8-3 grains of Bullseye. I use the higher charge when the bullets are seated out of the case mouth and taper crimped.

Some guys like to go really low on the powder charge, but I would avoid that if you want to shoot out to 50 yards as I've had some stability issues at that range with really light powder charges.

On the whole I generally prefer a semi-wadcutter design bullet as I like to shoot at longer ranges when I get the chance and that bullet design will retain stability at greater ranges, even when started off at moderate velocity.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB