can't recall what the twist is of my 7 Mashburn tube, this is my 3rd one and they've all been the same but can't recall...

I couldn't get Bergers to shoot in this barrel but then again I've yet to get them to perk in any of the cals that I run....?

With the 175's I run R25 and with my 25" barrel I can push them to 3100, but prefer to run them a bit less. 3K-3050 seems a bit better to me in this barrel.

I've found I can run the 160's to 3300 but that's leaning on it awfully hard. Lot of powder depending I normally run them tween 3150-3200 on the top end. 7828 is the powder I use with 150's-160's.

My fire form load I've used for all 3 tubes is IMR 4350 with a 139 Horn flat base, it runs @ 3250 and is wicked accurate!!

4 me, it's a fun round. I was fortunate to know Hagel and called him a friend and that's why I run it.

If you've never read "One Mans Wilderness" by Page you should it's one of the greats!

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy