From Closed Gun Broker ad a couple months ago-
We are selling a brand new Sabatti "Classic 92" Double Rifle chambered in 45-70. These are imported by EAA and are made in Italy. This one has an engraved, case colored receiver which is not cataloged and I think you can count the number of the case colored ones imported on your fingers. Supposedly it was a mixup, EAA wanted the case coloring on another model or something, we bought two, there might have been a few more before we found them. The best part is we got an amazing deal on them, this is the cheapest refulated double rifle I've ever seen. These are NOT the old Russian Baikal/EAA/Remington double rifles that you have to regulate yourself, this is a totally different model and you don't have to monkey around with that, it just happens that it's also imported by EAA. If they ever show up there's supposed to be a wide selection of chamberings (including nitro chamberings) and a couple different models of these to pick from that we have backordered. They're all going to be way cheaper than any other double rifles around, however the price we have on these will probably never be touched as it's a special one time deal. If you want more info on the others let us know and we can let you know what we have coming and put you on the list, we just can't give you any date on when to expect it, and given past events, can't 100% promise they'll show up at all, however since we got these I can't imagine not seeing any more. As you can see it has the European style angled stock. There is a Boar on each side of the receiver and a stag on the bottom with lots of scroll work all over (even the screw head as you can see!) and a really rich case coloring on the receiver and tang. It has 24" barrels with double triggers, and it has fiber optic open sights which you don't see on too many double rifles, I think they try to make them look older, but if you want to shoot it I think these sights are the way to go. It comes with a base as well if you'd prefer a scope. If you take a look at the target they shoot pretty well too, I've seen double rifles three times the price that weren't regulated as well. These are really nice looking rifles and priced way below all double other rifles

Buy now price was $3600 and it didn't sell.
Don't know any more about these than I have found on a quick Google search, but thought it was interesting.

Last edited by 86thecat; 11/19/09.