AlaskaFE
Ditto on the stock trigger...
I have the RR two stage in a couple of AR's. I bought it to install in my "Service Rifle Competition" gun, and it made me such a good shot I got one for my old Colt SP1 beater. The Colt had about a 4500 lb trigger pull (OK, so it was 7lbs or so), and the RR was a dream at 4.5 lbs compared to that!

I installed them myself. They were drop in parts so to speak, and if you've got the AR-15 manual for disassembly it's no sweat. I had forgotten how to do that part, but no problem with the instructions I had! I can't remember if the instructions came with the trigger, from the gun manual, the Army manual or the internet, but it wasn't really hard. IF you have any manual dexterity, give it a try. HINT: If you think you have to file anything, or get a bigger hammer, you should take everything to the local smitthy immediately! grin

I don't know if they're still out there, but I had an upper built by White Oak Armament to service rifle specs. It fits the requirement of service profile, no flash hider, 20 inch bbl with full heavy profile, weighs a ton. I should sell it, I've not been able to get time to compete and don't know when I will. Anyway, I would give WWA a thumbs up for service and quality if you start shopping for that match upper.

Best of luck.

Vagabond
NRA Benefactor Member

"I spent most of my money on guns and hunting and shooting...the rest I just wasted!"