You are a true Welfare Cowboy. I told one of your hunting clients to use Public Lands. It scared the hell of you. You
are selling the game that belongs to the people of Wyoming
and you know it.
There were no "Goats" to speak of in the 1940 and 50s here in Wyoming. It was not the ranchers or flat land farmers that brought them back. In fact they fought the rentroduction of
these animals tooth and nail. After they were allowed to be paid for every animal taken from their lands and then pay them for the grass they ate. Even though these migratory animals may spend their lives on Public Lands. The land owners got the checks and still do. Plus, folks like you then sell the game to the highest bidder. Not a bad deal for you is it?
The Wyoming Game & Fish Dept. is not supported by the General fund. Those terrible resident hunters pay for it thru their fees to the state. The intrduction of game and its management
is paid for by these hunters and fisherman. Yes, you can call
me and others all kinds of names and "Bully" eneryone who points out your actions. But it is true, you are selling our
Game plain and simple. Your personal attacks are too nasty for posting on this forum. This will be my last post on this subject. I would ask forum members to contact their representives to complain about the "Land Locking" in Wyoming. The giant private hunting plantations owned by the people but only open to the Elite.
Red Cloud