Craig Boddington is a class act! I called Petersen's many years ago on a Saturday. I was going to inquire about an article I had read many months before that I was sure was in Hunting. Craig Boddington answered the phone and listened to what I was trying to find out. He knew of the article and the author but it wasn't from Hunting. He discussed the article with me a bit and even gave me the author�s phone number. Here's a guy who will answer the phone on a Saturday, is knowledgeable about other mags garden variety articles , and will spend the extra time helping you get a hold of a competitors writer. I wish I would have had the presence of mind to acquit myself a bit better. From the moment he answered the phone and identified himself, I was in awe babbling like a tenth grade school girl sitting next to the captain of the football team. I couldn't believe how nice, sincere, interested and helpful he was.

I believe you can tell a lot from little brushes like this and Boddington ranks tops in my book.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.