I think its hard for any of us to decide who was right and wrong in instances like this. lets face it, if you have been hunting for any length of time i think there have been times where we get caught up in things that we wish we had not. I will admit that i have more than once and im usually the first to jump up and say something against situations like this. If any of us were with our hunting buddies in this situation would we have ran off or fired into them ourselves? I cant say if i would or would not have. I would like to think that i would have taken the time to weigh it it out and then decide but, i mean, really, who knows. I take pride in hunting and consider it something sacred and ethical. After some thought, i find it easy to place blame but without being there i cant say for sure. I do not like the fact that there were several animals wounded and so many shots fired. Thats where ethical comes into play. Clearly there were laws broken here and as already stated the hunters didnt break the laws. Im not excusing their actions and i hope they learned their lesson and maybe, just maybe, they will become better hunters because of it.

If the world didnt suck we would all fall off!