Originally Posted by hawkhunts
Well, I finally did it! I have a pair on the way to give a test run. I travel back to Wyoming every year to hunt plains deer and antelope, and can't imagine there will be any more comfortable way to search the prairie for a big buck!
I have my fingers crossed that these are all they are claimed to be. I have never bought a pair of binoculars or a spotting scope without trying them, so this is a little bit of a stretch for me. I'll let you know shortly what I think.

I can't think of a better way to glass really big, open country like Wyoming has than with a pair of 15x's. You will have to have a tripod and/or a window mount to be able to effectively use them. The absolute best window mount I've ever seen is one from bogen, you simply attach a bogen tripod head to it and it is rock steady and very fluid, unlike the cheaper window mounts. I know it costs extra but when you look at the cost difference divided over the years you'll use it it's a justifiable expense.

As for tripods, that's just a personal preference thing but I use the same tripod head for both the tripod and my bogen window mount. This next year I will buy another head so I don't spend time changing them out, that cost me a look at a giant whitetail this past season here on the eastern plains