Just a quick follow up on great service and people.

After tinkering with my carbine for a few days, I took 260Remguy's (Jeff) advice and called Rody's gun shop in NH. At first, I was a little aprehensive about sending my gun 1,000+ plus miles to someone that I didn't know a thing about. However, after speaking with Bill (at Rody's), I instantly knew he was a salt-of-the-earth type of guy that was trustworthy. I explained the problem and Bill tried to walk me through it over the phone. However, I still did not feel like I had corrected the issue. Bill told me that he had hunted with 4 carbines over the past 30 plus years and had a thorough knowledge on them through his own experiences. Without any type of contract, I shipped my gun off to Bill.
He called me 2 days later and said he had corrected the problem. After replacing the piston and removing a bur on the feeding arm, he fired it with both factory and handloaded ammo about 2 dozen times (he sent me the brass) without a hiccup. I could not thank him enough and he insisted that I only pay for the factory ammo. I could not let him do this, so I had to beg him to let me send him more. He finally agreed on a very fair price and he shipped it back too me. I finally got to shoot the gun this past weekend and it worked great. My little carbine works again.
The point of the story is not that Rody's fixed my gun, but how a total stranger took the time to help another stranger with a little problem and did it becuase he wanted to. Sure, he could have just said, send it too me and charge an out of towner a bundle, but he didn't do that. He tried to talk me through it but after not being able to figure it out over the phone, it was only then that he encouraged me to send it in. I could not be happier with the service and proudly recommend Rody's to anyone with a Ruger problem.