I bought one of the now infamous L/A Ti's from Numrich's. Great deals (thanks for the tip himmelrr). I decided I wanted one of the SAUM's instead. A guy here wanted to trade, so I took him up on it. My concerns.

1. A few days went by before he confirmed. No big deal. He said he was out of town.

2. He said he was sending his out, so I sent mine out. It's been almost 10 days, and still no stock from him. Mine got there via USPS in two days.

3. I sent him multiple PM's and phone messages. Nothing returned.

4. I called him yesterday and he answered. I told him who I was and he fumbled for an explanation, stating he had been out of town again.

5. I persisted somewhat, and he said it had been sent out two Fridays ago...the same day he said he was sending it. When I asked how, he said he couldn't remember if it was USPS or UPS.

6. I asked him for a tracking number (I sent mine with insurance and delivery confirmation as a courtesy). He said he couldn't get that for me until his kid returned with his truck as they were in his console. He said he would call when his kid returned. I've not heard word one back, and I have yet again left messages via PM, phone, and email.

As far as I'm concerned, this guy is a f'n flake at best, and a thief at worst. A simple "sorry, I f'd up and will send your stock out right away" would be an acceptable response. I'd be more than ok with that! Hey, [bleep] happens. [bleep] has happened to me, and I've always gone out of my way to communicate! However, this dude hasn't followed thru on any of his commitments, and he has my stock to boot.

How hard is it to send a quick note or drop a quick line? I've always believed that your integrity is everything.

Am I off base here?

Last edited by remfak; 03/21/10.