I got tired of having to pay $60-$80 for a good quality glass friction turkey call. I decided to put my engineering skills to work and made many attempts until I came up with a call that would compete with any of the high priced friction calls. My daughters were very involved in this process and it made a great family ordeal. Since they are extremely talented on the computer they wanted to customize the call.

I want to give one to a youngster that would appreciate having a quality call, the winner will have to email me a nice picture to be used in the call and the text they would like on it. My daughters use a wood burner to put their nickname on the back. It will come with a quality striker made by me.

Reply to this post with the Youth's name, not PM, and I will draw a winner next Friday. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!!!!!!

If you dont win or dont want to wait, I will make them for campfire members only at a price of $35 shipped with a matched striker. I am not a business or this is no plea to start a businees, I only have a handful made that would be available. PM me if you dont want to wait.

I will post the winning youth next Friday!!!!

Attached is a pic of the call I made for my neighbor.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by centralpahunter; 03/27/10.