Even though I usually spend my time on RFC in the Kimber forum, I hope that you won't interpret my comments to be from a wannabee. I actually do own and shoot close to 3 dozen rimfires with "Kimber" stamped on the barrel. I have a K22 classic that does shoot sub moa @ 50 yards with about anything you feed it and the high end ammo will produce some pretty impressive groups. All of my guns weakly eject spent cases when I do a limp bolt operation, just like my Cooper 57 does, but do fine when I do my part. The trigger can be adjusted easily and decently and mine is a safe 1.5 lbs. and never varies. I heard a couple of reports that the bolt release has broken on a few guns but I've never had a problem and KoA will instantly send a new one if needed. The early magazines for the K22 were pretty lousy but the later ones are fine and you can tune the problems out of the earlier ones fairly easily if you want. Also Remington magazines fit and function well. The fit and workmanship of the wood is fine, however the oil type finish just isn't in the same league with the finish on the my earlier KoO 82's.
I also have a KoA K17 in mach2, which is the exact same action and it's a really fine shooter, and gets shot as much as 500 times a day on a good sagerat shoot.
You mentioned decent price which is a good thing in light of the upward price movement that appears to be going on of late with the classic and hunter K22's as well as the good wooded KoO 82's.

To ride hard, shoot straight and speak the truth.
NRA Benefactor Member