Hi Folks -

In the intervening months since my last post on the topic of loads for the 9.3X62 I have stumbled across the "Quickload" software, and in playing with it and my CZ550 FS have discovered that the farther out I seat my bullets, the more powder I can get in the case without necessarily changing pressure. (This is probably obvious to all of you, but I'm pretty green). The CZ seems to have a loooong throat, and it appears I'll run out of magazine room before I get anywhere near the lands. This got me to wondering at what point will neck tension alone fail to grip the bullet sufficiently to allow adequate pressure to build? Current seating depth appears to be .469 for the .366 250 grain Accubond. Quickload says I can get 60 grains of RL15 in there and have a case thats 98.7% full, yielding 54,370 psi (56,565psi max, Piezo CIP method, whatever that means).

As a sanity check of sorts, Quickload says the 58.5 gr RL15 that Nosler lists as their max load for the 286 grn partition is over max when loaded to COAL 3.291.

So question number 2 relates to whether others have experience with Quickload for 9.3X62 load development, and whether this experience is good....

Thanks!