Originally Posted by Magnumdoody
This third-grade name calling is hard to do, eh wussyman?

Now that JasonBIG is gone I predict you'll be next.

Really, Magnumdoody? I don�t know about the third grade aspect of it but if you�ve got more than two functioning neurons in your skull it shouldn�t be at all hard to do, BIG Turd.

Originally Posted by ButtTaker5390
Puzzy...Yep...here in DFW if you want to defend your lame ass....puzzy

ButtTaker5390, it takes a real mental midget to physically threaten someone over the internet � it�s akin to bringing a knife to gun fight. Don't hurt your Dumb Frickin' Wang trying to mount your computer.

Originally Posted by Crossdresserpoops
No crying,....a SIMPLE question,.....why are you posting here, like this ?

CDP

Crossdresserpoops, why don�t you ask yourself that? You attacked me and I�m responding.

Originally Posted by Polesmoker
No, actually it was your mom, I met her once. She wasn't retarded though. She wanted me, in a bad way. But it was that time of the month, so I had to go back door. That was nine months before you were born, I remember it like it was yesterday.I saved your life. I was the one who told her "don't flush, it has legs."

Polesmoker, I don�t doubt that you do �go back door�, as you put it. You probably don�t want to smoke pole all the time and men don�t have punanis.

Originally Posted by Comrade [bleep]
Nice smokepole. last time I had a problem like wismon, preparation H to care of it. Hmmm.................wismon could be the cause of Baboon Ass!

Comrade [bleep], we already know that you think a lot of smoking pole; you don�t have to advertise. As for your issues with your sore �baboon ass�, well, if you�d quit letting your fellow snaggletoothed hillbillies have access to it might eventually heal.

Originally Posted by Mac84
Hey, Crack84, learn to read, you illiterate moron. I didn�t say AkMtnHtr was the first to bring up [bleep] talk; that would be me, pointing out, as I did, his [bleep]. No, what I said was that the first thing he brought up was �b/f�." Speaking of illiterate. Two glaring examples for the fire's viewing pleasure: 1. "Your immediate use of [bleep] talk toward Ak - Lol.........so speaks the BJ-giving fanclub." 2. I only said you could have the last word. Never said I was leaving.

Blarhbity, blarh, blar�glaring examples�pointing out�toward Ak�fan club�first to bring up last word�leaving�blipity, blapity, bloo�