Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by hunter1960
You two fellows will be dead and buried and the illegals and the drugs will still be coming across. It's a sorry situation i will say, but it's a business both political and money.

First, thanks for making it readable...

Second, you better hope we don't fail or you'll be dead on the floor as some cartel Gang bangers are doing that very thing to your old lady and daughter(s).

Sorry about being so graphic but this ain't playtime, it's chit or get off the pot.

Kent

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
What is happening in Mexico is happening there for a reason. The drug cartels aren't STUPID, they know that the Mex. citizens aren't armed. They know that the police are poorly paid and corrupt. That isn't the case in the US for the most part. The cartels know that the US Govt. will strike back if this occurs in the USA. The cartels know that the US will not enter their country and intervene. The US Govt. has advisors in Mex. from agencies such as the DEA and the DOD. That to give advise and distribute equipment. We've been there for years in Mex. doing this mission. The truth of the matter is that we are not going to intervene directly in Mex. You can schit in one hand and want in the other and see what you get.

Well... you told me... just wish I understood a word you said...

About all I got out of that was you have stinky fingers...

Kent