Home
Welcome to the real world,.....

GOOD vid. clip,....WATCH THIS !

GTC

Link: http://www.youtube.com/apreport#p/a/u/0/2OaiB6PUfuw
God bless that sheriff. America needs a lot more like him.

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resist this is powerful evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

That was ABC! That was the Main Stream Media!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

Originally Posted by tjm10025

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

Calling ABC News mainstream is a long strech.
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

What would you call the MSM?

Or were you being ironic? Which is perfectly okay.

- Tom
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resists this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

God Bless Him indeed, and God Bless Texas !
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

What would you call the MSM?

Or were you being ironic? Which is perfectly okay.

- Tom

Pretty simple MSNBC and MSM are both commie they just don't have a cycle and hammer in their logo. Yet!

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

I HOPE that mosta ya's have already seen this,....but it BEARS a quick toss out, regardless.

Richard Mack,......please report for duty, ASAP.

This IS the man we need leading a COALITION of P.O.'d County Sheriffs, with blood in their eye.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60

GTC
I wasn't aware that any citizens lived in Hudspeth county....just kidding. I haven't looked up the population but I bet 50% of the population is related to the sherrif.....maybe smile

Enough is enough, call out the Guard.
Hudspeth is part of the Trans-Pecos area, an absolute gem in terms of game species. I was hoping to keep it secret, but here goes the neighborhood.
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resists this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

God Bless Him indeed, and God Bless Texas !

There are quite a few fed up folks here in Texas. It's good that Slick Rick the Dick Perry ain't the only voice from here! He may start feeling some heat, before too long. The other fellers in Austin may also start listening. It's getting ((LOUDER))..
Wow.. I pay property taxes in Hudspeth county and the next one over.. Culberton county on some hunting land I own out there. Hits close to home.
Well it SHOULD.

Get involved, while keeping your head down too.

I'm betting this Video's gonna be a GREAT wake up call.

Best of luck,....

GTC

There are a couple or three remarkable things about this piece, given that it was broadcast by ABC.

Their previous practice with stories like this was to selectively edit the video so that viewers only saw the drooling idiots. And then they would find some local Democrats to complain about racial profiling.

THIS piece though, was different. The locals interviewed were the intelligent ones. My God, one of the ranchers actually knew what the word "contiguous" meant. wink

Even more unusual was, they didn't have anyone presenting the illegal-immigrant viewpoint.

Even more unusual, they broadcast some of the Sheriff's video of a Mexican army Humvee on American soil.

This is a small, yet significant change in ABC's tone and attitude. Whether it keeps up is a question, though.

- Tom
The fact that police and government here so strongly resists this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

yes, you're right Hawk......what other possible reason could there be? Do you read this junk before you hit submit?
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
The fact that police and government here so strongly resists this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

yes, you're right Hawk......what other possible reason could there be? Do you read this junk before you hit submit?
The nexus between drug prohibition and the growth of both organized crime and the police state are irrefutable. I must assume that police and government officials are not complete morons. That leaves only corruption as the explanation.

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resist this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

WTF? No the way to stop it is to start shooting drug smugglers and sellers in the head immediately after being caught in the act.
Originally Posted by elkhunter76

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resist this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

WTF? No the way to stop it is to start shooting drug smugglers and sellers in the head immediately after being caught in the act.
Not going to happen. Tyrannies have little trouble effectively outlawing recreational drugs precisely because they can use the tactics you recommend, but in a society like ours it won't work. We've seen, over the past fifty years or so the best our society is capable of doing in eliminating recreational drug use.
Hawk ---- Please 'splain " recreational drugs " .
Originally Posted by NathanL
I wasn't aware that any citizens lived in Hudspeth county....just kidding. I haven't looked up the population but I bet 50% of the population is related to the sherrif.....maybe smile

Not quite that bad.

There's not many people living in the county though, and it's a big county.

That's where we ranch in Texas. So, now you guys can see some of what we deal with along that stretch of border.
Basically, I never leave the house without at least one AR 15, and my Colt 1911, and plenty of fodder for both of them. wink
That clip was great, but did anyone see the one with Jon Voight in the sidebar? Go Jon!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/apreport#p/a/u/1/k6jJQNixuHA
Good stuff!!

Not going to happen. Tyrannies have little trouble effectively outlawing recreational drugs precisely because they can use the tactics you recommend, but in a society like ours it won't work. We've seen, over the past fifty years or so the best our society is capable of doing in eliminating recreational drug use.

Next thing ya know you will be huggin' BHO>>>>>>
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Hawk ---- Please 'splain " recreational drugs " .
Drugs not used to treat medical conditions.
Perhaps I don't closely enough follow current events. Has he recently adopted the constitutionally strict constructionist view vis a vis ending drug prohibition? I frankly doubt it.
Wow, WOW!!
How many more people are going to have to speak out before the 'sheeple' see the truth??
Perhaps I don't closely enough follow current events. Has he recently adopted the constitutionally strict constructionist view vis a vis ending drug prohibition? I frankly doubt it.

Obviously since you don't follow the big government mindset of republicans, elkhunter76 felt it necessary to cast dispersions on you to conceal the true nature of what he supports.

As always, can anyone provide info on any shootouts over turf between alcohol distributors in recent years?
Go away douchebag troll...........
Sounds like another nail hit squarely on the head.
Sheriffs - at least the patriotic ones will be the early leaders and organizers of Constitutional militia. They are in the position to perform this function better than most anyone else.

Godspeed to Sheriff West.
Originally Posted by JasonB
Sounds like another nail hit squarely on the head.

Yep I nailed it on the head perfectly...Go away "douchebag aka JasonB" troll...........You want to go bear hunting?
In the 60's and 70's it was often said drugs are a victimless crime and they don't hurt anyone but the users? Well April Fool dumb ass'. There's a lot of collateral damage.
alcohol is not victimless, and neither is drug use

but you can eliminate or drastically reduce the criminal element out of either enterprise

lots of folks got shot during prohibition too.
Yep, I keep asking for stories on Miller vs. Budweiser distributor shoot outs as they attempt to establish market areas and no one can give a link to anything of the sort and instead resorting to insults and various BS claims.
Not to interrupt a good shoot-out, but I've never heard of "Oathkeepers" until this thread! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, OP! I'm yahooing the group now for more information!

For once, a loophole that is in favor of all of us: The Sheriff is the man in charge, and not Barry!

JasonB, the war of alcohol ended when the 26th amendment was repealed, the casualties continue to climb. My youngest sister (only 18 at the time) was killed by a drunk who was fueled up by a bar in July, 1993. My oldest sister (only 36 at the time) was killed by a drunk who was fueled up by a bar in December, 1998. Territory shootouts? No. Dead victims? ... yes.

Personally, I don't want it any easier for my son to get crack or LSD than it already is. Laws just keep HONEST men honest, they don't make honest men. When alcohol was illegal, there were people who had never tried it. I'm trying to think of anyone I know who HASN'T tried it, now. Drugs would be the same. Making alcohol legal just made it easier for Matthew Broderick to get off scott-free after killing a mother and her young daughter.

I'm stepping off my soapbox, now.

Obviously since you don't follow the big government mindset of republicans, elkhunter76 felt it necessary to cast dispersions on you to conceal the true nature of what he supports.

Dang dude. If you are gonna troll in other peoples threads, at least try to make sense while doing it. smirk

Geezus.

Excellent video evidence of the calamity that is our southern border. God Bless and Protect all the folks who are on the front lines of this mess.
Originally Posted by AlaskaFE

Dang dude. If you are gonna troll in other peoples threads, at least try to make sense while doing it. smirk

Geezus.

Not trolling, just pointing out someone didn't have an argument so he tried to cast apersions on TRH.

And thanks for the tip. Anytime I had ever heard that phrase used it sounded like cast dispersions and I am fairly sure I have read books that had it incorrect as well.
Originally Posted by CAPITALIST
Not to interrupt a good shoot-out, but I've never heard of "Oathkeepers" until this thread! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, OP! I'm yahooing the group now for more information!

For once, a loophole that is in favor of all of us: The Sheriff is the man in charge, and not Barry!

JasonB, the war of alcohol ended when the 26th amendment was repealed, the casualties continue to climb. My youngest sister (only 18 at the time) was killed by a drunk who was fueled up by a bar in July, 1993. My oldest sister (only 36 at the time) was killed by a drunk who was fueled up by a bar in December, 1998. Territory shootouts? No. Dead victims? ... yes.

Personally, I don't want it any easier for my son to get crack or LSD than it already is. Laws just keep HONEST men honest, they don't make honest men. When alcohol was illegal, there were people who had never tried it. I'm trying to think of anyone I know who HASN'T tried it, now. Drugs would be the same. Making alcohol legal just made it easier for Matthew Broderick to get off scott-free after killing a mother and her young daughter.

I've been hit by a drunk too. Since the complaint revolves around crime that comes from trafficking drugs I specifically asked if there was any recent shootouts where alcohol distributors were trying to secure sales areas which seems to be a resounding "no".

I would ask for a link to info showing there were people who were prevented from ever drinking alcohol during the short time period of prohibition, but after your claiming 18 is no longer the voting age or that somehow that amendment had anything to do with alcohol distribution or use I'll just assume it was trying to inflate your argument.

And I would be in favor of banning alcohol again just to see the effects it would have on the nation's hypocrites. It would be bloody (as it was before) but overall it would be worth it.
Does it make a sound like a champagne cork when you pull your head out of your azz??

Or have you ever done that?....

Ingwe
Originally Posted by ingwe
Does it make a sound like a champagne cork when you pull your head out of your azz??

Or have you ever done that?....

Ingwe

I can't recall your status. If we have a return to prohibition as I suggested, would your hands shake, would you go down in an arrest for possession/use, or would your co-workers make an exception for you and your habit?
DFTFT
Originally Posted by Redneck
DFTFT

I could care less if you and yours respond to me or not. It is obvious the topics I post are detailing people/groups/acts that you and yours support without you saying anything so the bitching, pissing, and moaning that occurs everytime the misdeeds are pointed out only shows how zealous you all are since the fact you are zealots is indisputable.

So, you favor a return to alcohol prohibition? The country pretty much decided as a whole that the down side of outlawing the voluntary ingestion of that drug (such as the growth and health of organized crime) way outweighed any upside in the way of keeping people sober.
Quite an interesting "border thread", this.

Good Lord.

GTC
And thanks for the tip. Anytime I had ever heard that phrase used it sounded like cast dispersions and I am fairly sure I have read books that had it incorrect as well.
casting dispersions

Good Lord.

GTC
You don't think the super wealth and power of Mexican drug cartels has anything to do with our border problem?
Drunk illegal kills

Good Lord.

GTC
You don't think the super wealth and power of Mexican drug cartels has anything to do with our border problem?

WTF would I know about this "Border Problem" ?

This clown show you're participating and acting in, with this JasonB weirdo, isn't exactly raising YOUR credibility, ya' know.

The threads about DEFENDING an American Border, IIRC.

But the two of you carry on, it's kinda' interesting watching gazoonies mating.

GTC

GTC
Out of curiosity, were you always this vocal on border issues or did you just start in the last year and a half or so?
The wealth to buy off mexican and US gov't officials, and build a literal army of criminals, doesn't come from picking tomatoes, or troweling curbs and sidewalks, or selling tacos on street corners, or buying from gun shows to resell for profit in mexico.

It comes from a black market created by the US government.

I"ve always wondered if the US government REALLY wants drugs off the streets. At one time I also wondered if the US govrnment REALLY wants a secure border between American and Mexico.

I no longer wonder about these things. The facts are self-evident.

Out of curiosity, were you always this vocal on border issues or did you just start in the last year and a half or so?

Why don't you ask around, Dipchit ?

GTC

I don't think you'd grasp his answer, Jason.

He's pro law enforcement, as are most Americans because this is supposed to be a nation of laws.

That we don't all agree with all the laws is a given. But it's the principle of the matter that's important.

Again, I don't expect you to grasp it. You're too focused on one particular aspect of the nation's woes to have any worthwhile input on the overall picture, or so it seems.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter
The wealth to buy off mexican and US gov't officials, and build a literal army of criminals, doesn't come from picking tomatoes, or troweling curbs and sidewalks, or selling tacos on street corners, or buying from gun shows to resell for profit in mexico.

It comes from a black market created by the US government.

I"ve always wondered if the US government REALLY wants drugs off the streets. At one time I also wondered if the US govrnment REALLY wants a secure border between American and Mexico.

I no longer wonder about these things. The facts are self-evident.

Exactly. The "drug war" is a pretext for imposing a police state. The reason for not guarding our border is the same, and to blur the distinction between the United States and Mexico. That latter is needed before they can merge the United States into a one world government/tyranny.

He's pro law enforcement, as are most Americans because this is supposed to be a nation of laws.

That we don't all agree with all the laws is a given. But it's the principle of the matter that's important.

Again, I don't expect you to grasp it. You're too focused on one particular aspect of the nation's woes to have any worthwhile input on the overall picture, or so it seems.

I was asking. I have seen far too many that only became interested in illegal immigration, anti-gun laws, bail outs, and similar on or after January of 2009. The Tea Party that got riled about government waste and corruption on 19 January of 2009 comes to mind. Now, was he doing all of this before then or not?

And I have many interests. Pointing out republican based anti-gun laws in regards to those who promote republicans as an alternative to anti-gun democrats was the first thing that got many here pissed off at me. Nobody likes it when their sacred cow is shown to be like every other cow and they start name calling as a result.

And from looking at the articles on Law Enforcement, that situation looks a lot like Animal Farm.
Speaking of the bizarre, "Animal Farm" and your porcine aspects,

Do you even bother unwrapping Twinkies and Ding-Dongs before ingesting them ?

GTC
Originally Posted by smokepole
That clip was great, but did anyone see the one with Jon Voight in the sidebar? Go Jon!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/apreport#p/a/u/1/k6jJQNixuHA

WOW !

Thanks for tossing this in, Bud !

GTC
That sheriff is a hero!
Wish we has one in DC.

JD338
Someone setting at these fields with a good varmint rig would slow down the folks coming in.
At least the farmer had a LA 700!!
I was asking. I have seen far too many that only became interested in illegal immigration, anti-gun laws, bail outs, and similar on or after January of 2009. The Tea Party that got riled about government waste and corruption on 19 January of 2009 comes to mind. Now, was he doing all of this before then or not?

Ah, so you're using the incredibly asinine argumentative tactic of "you can't go there unless you've been there".

I have no idea how many issues are going to come up here that I have not yet commented on but according to you, if I do, that opinion is diminished because of it.

How ignorant.

And I have many interests. Pointing out republican based anti-gun laws in regards to those who promote republicans as an alternative to anti-gun democrats was the first thing that got many here pissed off at me. Nobody likes it when their sacred cow is shown to be like every other cow and they start name calling as a result.

And from looking at the articles on Law Enforcement, that situation looks a lot like Animal Farm.

AND WITH THAT THE DOUCHE GOES ON IGNORE
Where did the ignore button go?
Go to their profile and hit "Ignore this user."

It'll work too.

Hey, I'm usually a pretty compassionate kinda' guy, towards the "Afflicted", but you've pretty much blown any chance for that, JasonB. You're certainly sick, but the bad news is that WTF is WRONG with you does not look curable,......you want to REMAIN the way you are.

That would lead me to ask (AGAIN),....WHY do you come to sites like this,....?

Listen up, you diseased, deranged, ridiculous in most aspects (particularly the VISUAL), and repellent in all others, corksocker,........

I've LIVED on this Border, and been writing about it for a LONG time,......right here, too.

I would imagine that your own predeliction and TALENT for getting THROWN offa' websites leaves you in the dark as to how that would work.

Again,....ask around, Blarto.

GTC

[/quote] I've been hit by a drunk too. Since the complaint revolves around crime that comes from trafficking drugs I specifically asked if there was any recent shootouts where alcohol distributors were trying to secure sales areas which seems to be a resounding "no".

I would ask for a link to info showing there were people who were prevented from ever drinking alcohol during the short time period of prohibition, but after your claiming 18 is no longer the voting age or that somehow that amendment had anything to do with alcohol distribution or use I'll just assume it was trying to inflate your argument.

And I would be in favor of banning alcohol again just to see the effects it would have on the nation's hypocrites. It would be bloody (as it was before) but overall it would be worth it. [/quote]

You know, I wasn't being rude. I didn't get into the arguments or name-calling. I also didn't say "hit" by a drunk; I said "KILLED BY" as in never to be seen again, 50% of my sisters and 25% of my siblings now GONE because of DRUNKS. There doesn't have to be shootouts for people to die.

Do you think it really matters to my family whether it was an alcohol-trafficker and a bullet, or a drunk with a Chevy Van, or do you understand that either way, innocent people DIED? This was my ONLY point. Either way, if drugs are legalized, there will STILL be countless dead, annually. No guns required.

Inflate my argument? I'm guessing everyone except you understood that I messed up and referenced the 26th amendment while meaning the 18th. My mistake for assuming you read content.

I never said people were prevented... I said, "Laws just keep HONEST men honest, they don't make honest men." During prohibition there were people who, because it was illegal, never tried alcohol. Once again, try naming anyone today who hasn't tried alcohol. Drugs, eventually, will be the same way. BOY THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

I DON'T want it to be any easier for my son to get drugs than it already is. Period. No underlying, ulterior, or otherwise unstated intention. No mud-flinging necessary. I'm not nor have I ever been part of the "powers-that-be", I just don't want illegal drugs legalized. Making them legal just takes one charge away from prosecutors when they kill someone while under the influence.
� The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. �

If that were fully and truly logical and realistic, it'd apply equally to rape, murder, robbery, burglary, etc.
Originally Posted by AlaskaFE

Ah, so you're using the incredibly asinine argumentative tactic of "you can't go there unless you've been there".

I have no idea how many issues are going to come up here that I have not yet commented on but according to you, if I do, that opinion is diminished because of it.

How ignorant.

No, I am using the tactic of seeing people that went and still go apeshit over the 1994 (D) semi-auto ban, but are accepting if not supportive of the (R) based semi-auto bans of 1989 and 2005 that are still on the books.
There are plenty that have done the same with illegal immigrants and the bail outs. Fine with the situation when republicans were in, but all of a sudden they are foaming at the mouth mad about it when a (D) gets in and they go on and on complaining about gun laws, illegals, and bail outs and how we need to get (R)'s back in to make everything right.
In other words, hypocrites. I have no problem with someone who has just seen the light, hypocrites on the other hand I have no use for.

Might work if drug merchants had unwilling victims who had an incentive to bring them to justice. They don't, though: all they have is willing customers who object to them being put out of business.

The harsher you make the law, the more expensive you make the drugs, which brings more money into the drug business, which has at least two big effects.

First, it makes the drug business more profitable and therefore more attractive and therefore expands it.

Second, it provides for the corruption of ever more cops, judges, and legislators, therefore making the harsher laws ever more ineffectual.

Imagine you've caught a drug dealer in the act, and the law says you should shoot him in the head. If you let him go and pretend not to have seen anything, you get half a million dollars. If you shoot him in the head, you get nothing and his buddies torture and kill your family in front of you. What do you do?

People who favor the War On (some) Drugs are either getting kickbacks from it or don't understand the way the world works.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
� The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. �

If that were fully and truly logical and realistic, it'd apply equally to rape, murder, robbery, burglary, etc.

I don't follow ya, Ken.
Violent crimes cannot be legalized. Even if the system stopped punishing people for it, your list would still be acts of outright lawlessness. It's not the same concerning consumption of drugs (to include alcohol) because no natural law has been broken, only a legality. The act of consuming a drug (to include alcohol) commits no crime against anyone and breaks no natural law. The unfortunate truth that while under the influence a user might injure someone is a given, but laws in place to curb possible future occurrences cannot be condoned, let alone held in the same regard as laws against willfully committed violent crimes(such as your list).

Plus, legalizing rape, murder, robbery etc, would have no effect on the profits to be gained by such an act where legalizing drugs, as Hawkeye says, would pull the rug out, effectively reducing the profits enough to end the violence, turf wars, etc. Murder, robbery, bribery, etc, will still have their rewards whether or not they are legal acts.

The difference, Dr. Howell, is that rape, murder, robbery, and burglary are all mala in se, or bad of themselves, because they have victims whose rights are violated. Even if there were no State penalties at all for such crimes (especially if there were no State penalties), their victims and their victims' advocates would object to them enough to make their consequences sufficiently uninspiring that they wouldn't be a significant problem. The vast majority of the population is strenuously opposed to such crimes, because they understand that if they become commonplace, their own security will be severely compromised.

But drug use and trafficking are merely mala prohibita, or bad because they're prohibited; they have no victims and they violate no one's rights. There is no vast majority of the population opposed enough to them to take time and money out of their schedules and budget to do something about them. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for a coercive State extorting resources to support the War On (some) Drugs, I seriously doubt that a double-digit percentage of the folks here at the Campfire would voluntarily donate enough money to support even one dynamic entry per year in each of their communities.

I don't give a rip whether my neighbor is smoking pot--or even mainlining heroin--in his own bedroom. And neither do most other people, at least not to the extent where they would be willing to do anything more substantial than holler slogans about it.

That's the difference.

Perhaps instead of comparing the War On (some) Drugs to rape and murder, you could compare it to laws against owning scary guns or excessively large toilet tanks. You'd probably find more congruence there.
I still think that drugs should be legalized only if drug dealing is also made an affirmative defense against assault. I.e., show that the assault victim was known by the assailant to be a drug dealer and the assailant gets off Scot-free.

Perhaps the method of assault could be regulated, such as being limited in the size of the stick used.
Well, if nothing else, Capitalist, we got you savvied on the "Oathkeepers" phenomena,.......I'm tickled that you're impressed.

This degeneration of theme into this endless loop "Republican v Dem." and "Legalization of Drugs" has been gone over ad infinitum. Any deterministic solution (drugs) will continue to elude alla' those participating, per usual.

The mouthy, arrogant fat circus clown on the tiny motor scooter ?........I dunno' what to say about him, other than he looks like the "New Slinky", and will learn a lot about stairs here.

Maybe we can now look at steering this conversation towards it's original thrust,...that of The American County Sheriff's clear cut authority to mobilize Constitutional Militia, and Posses.
I'd REALLY like to hear how that particular concept floats in other parts of this GREAT Country of ours.

Best regards to most,

GTC

The American County Sheriff's clear cut authority to mobilize Constitutional Militia, and Posses.
I'd REALLY like to hear how that particular concept floats in other parts of this GREAT Country of ours.

I always considered it not only a duty but a necessary one. It should be so commonplace everyone expects it without a second thought.

The cartels themselves have gone that one better; actually cutting off the heads of rival smugglers. Turns out that ain't stopped people though.

THIRTY BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR, or maybe eighty million dollsrs a day, take yer pick, those being drug revenue estimates pouring into Mexico.

If ya don't think that sort of money can corrupt Americans, look at the long litany of Texas Law Enforcement convicted for complicity, including right here in San Antonio, selling themselves for far less than the big numbers cited.

Does corruption go up to the state and federal level, I dunno, but that sort of money could make a lot of compaign contributions. Look at the interests that employ illegals for example and their effect on politics, over revenues far lower than what drugs generate.

Birdwatcher
(somewhere back East)
By now you have so many in congress that are users and have been elected on drug money that it won't be long before it is legalized.

Not at all. Very few would support the legalization of those things. They are what we call malum in se crimes, i.e., generally understood to be wrong in themselves. Laws against the voluntary ingestion of substances are what we call malum prohibitum crimes, i.e., "wrong" only because prohibited by law. There are enough people who wish to engage in the consumption of illegal drugs to support a substantial black market in them, the high street prices (and thus high profit potential) of which provide the engine for organized crime.
Originally Posted by Barak
People who favor the War On (some) Drugs are either getting kickbacks from it or don't understand the way the world works.
BINGO!! It's one or the other.
How in the hell did this come to "Legalize Drugs"? Pathetic!
because right or wrong, a lot of people feel that the escalation among border crossers are because of the illegal drug trade.

kudos to the sherrif, and the people of that town.
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
I know you're smart enough to see the nexus. You can't fool me.
I'll give my thoughts on this, illegals looking to jump the border and they don't have anything on them, put 'em on a bus, send 'em home. Drug Mules and Coyotes, shoot the bastards where they are found! Seriouosly.
I'll give my thoughts on this, illegals looking to jump the border and they don't have anything on them, put 'em on a bus, send 'em home. Drug Mules and Coyotes, shoot the bastards where they are found! Seriouosly.
Hey, I'd be 100% in favor of building the great wall of China right along the border with machine gun nests built into towers every two hundred yards from which to blast anyone crossing into a no man's land leading up to it which would be clearly marked.
Organized crime does not effect me personally... user crime does as I have about 3 to 5 robberies on my vehicles/work equipment a year, all for pettily stuff they sell to buy. My brother was a meth addict that stole over 20,000 from our family business and it took me 6 months to make my Father admit my brother was doing it and he had a problem. My Father wanted it to be that my Son and I were using the materials on our projects instead of my brother doing work unknown and ordering materials without paying. He knew it really, just wanted to deny rather than admit he had a user Son. It about broke the family up. My sisters calling, crying, blaming themselves for living out of state and not being there for him... like it would have made a difference.

When my Father asked me to please do something to save my brother, the money didn't matter. I told him only if I have complete control and no more enabling.

I kicked him out of the business, all suppliers were told to not accept orders except me or my son. I kicked him off of living on the family property, he had to live in a camper out in the desert. I told him he had to get clean for his two sons and for himself. I told him one bad thing or two good things are going to happen, the bad thing is he will do something to end up in prison, the good things are he would get clean or die.

Oh how my family thought I was making a mistake, put him in rehab or something... rehab has a 3% success rate.

Not long after my brother asks me for help... I say I will get him clean if he is willing to do it for his sons... he agreed. I took him and his camper up to the mountains to my elk camp, food for a week, boat/fishing poles for the lake and left him. After two weeks I gave him gas for his truck and money for food in a small town close by. In a month he was able to have his son here go see him and at two months he was able to function somewhat when we did have elk camp with all our friends as usual.

He has been clean for 4 years... it was the hardest thing I'd had to do in my life up to that point. He is back in the house in front of my Dad's property, his 19 year old son lives with him. Everything is good there.

His older son came to see him this last summer and we all went fishing up there again.

[Linked Image]

These drugs are not 'recreational' they are destroying. Doesn't matter what they cost, 20.00 legal or 100.00 illegal a hit, users can't function in the workplace so have to steal to use. That's the crime that effects me, theft and violence from users. The true cure is too much for feelgooders to stomach, so we have to have a preventive as well as punitive approach. Punitive only for crimes committed from recreational drug use would be 1 strike and you're out, or it's a revolving door, like DUI, except much more property and violent crime.

How do you reconcile this in the workplace. No drug testing, that would be a personal rights issue with legal substances. Just let the safety of your employees and your companies productivity/future ride that wave? It'd be like congress, those people are on something for sure.

Why are prescription drugs exempt? seems your argument would apply and any 15 year old could buy steroids.

If drug users were personally responsible enough to only harm themselves, I'm all for it, stupid negating itself is a plus. Not the case though.

Seems some here are as confused as a three peckered puppy, on reality.

Kent

Thank you Kent for a dose of reality!!
OUTSTANDING Kent and a job WELL DONE.
Looking at the crimes committed against me personally.

1 skidloader (tractor), multiple flatbed trailers, 1 truck, power equipment, hand tools.

Most likely 100% illegals, as I found 1 trailer in an illegal's yard loaded with roofing materials on a tip from a framing contractor and one other time some of my stuff was recovered by police, also from illegals. The rest gone.

Our vehicles have had the widows broke and cheap stereos yanked out, garage broken into and strange which items were taken and some good ones left. My brother and his drug buddies stealing the companies money, and weirdest one of all was Elliot...

I was having stuff missing from my truck, once I forgot my bow in the back seat when I got home and the next day when I looked for it I couldn't find it, looked all over the house and called my buddy, who's house we had been shooting at the evening before, but no bow. I seriously thought I must have put it on the toolbox of the truck and drove away having it fall off. This was two weeks before archery season. The same morning I found the pulley puller I had under the seat of my other truck sitting on the back bumper. Asked my son why he got it out and left it where it would fall off, he said he didn't, my wife said she didn't. A week later I get in my truck and the glove box is open. I'm getting the idea someone has a way into my trucks without busting windows.

Comes late elk season, day after thanksgiving and I go up to help some guys, when I get in the truck at 3:00 am the glove box is open but figure the wife was looking for something. After hunting the morning I take a nap in my truck and there's a buzzing going on. after it woke me up the 3rd time I start looking and it's a phone in my console on vibrate. Now my son-in-law had went with me shooting the day before and I figure he left his phone. Nope not his... I finally figure it out.

When I get home I show it to my son and he goes through some texts and say's, guy's named Elliot and a tweeker. So I call 'Pops' on the list and it's Elliot's Dad, we have a long talk and I setup a meeting with Elliot and his Mom as he was a juvie. I maybe should have turned it to the authorities but some things a guy just has to work out himself. I scared the hell out of Elliot, he denied it of course... two heroin addict girls stole his phone, blah, blah... I told him and his Ma that I have all his contact info, there had been alot of car breakins on my street, not just me, he better hope those girls quit or the police will get that info... I also preached to them about my brother and how a family has to step up to the challenge of drug use.

So the drug use crime is equal with the illegal alien.

On one side someone is trying to legalize illegals and on the other someone is trying to legalize drugs... both telling me that crime against me as I know it will disappear if it happens... Stick that philosophical BULLCHIT up your A, they will steal just because they are here, we're not responsible for 'making' these people criminals, they will be in any environment that coddles them.

Kent

My sentiments exactly.....shoot to kill the second they step on US soil.
Originally Posted by JGRaider

My sentiments exactly.....shoot to kill the second they step on US soil.
I've never had a problem with that, but get real. Not going to happen. Must address the motivation for their coming here, i.e., the illegal drug trade, the welfare state, and citizenship if they drop a kid here.
You know, I wasn't being rude. I didn't get into the arguments or name-calling. I also didn't say "hit" by a drunk; I said "KILLED BY" as in never to be seen again, 50% of my sisters and 25% of my siblings now GONE because of DRUNKS. There doesn't have to be shootouts for people to die.

Do you think it really matters to my family whether it was an alcohol-trafficker and a bullet, or a drunk with a Chevy Van, or do you understand that either way, innocent people DIED? This was my ONLY point. Either way, if drugs are legalized, there will STILL be countless dead, annually. No guns required.

Inflate my argument? I'm guessing everyone except you understood that I messed up and referenced the 26th amendment while meaning the 18th. My mistake for assuming you read content.

I never said people were prevented... I said, "Laws just keep HONEST men honest, they don't make honest men." During prohibition there were people who, because it was illegal, never tried alcohol. Once again, try naming anyone today who hasn't tried alcohol. Drugs, eventually, will be the same way. BOY THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

I DON'T want it to be any easier for my son to get drugs than it already is. Period. No underlying, ulterior, or otherwise unstated intention. No mud-flinging necessary. I'm not nor have I ever been part of the "powers-that-be", I just don't want illegal drugs legalized. Making them legal just takes one charge away from prosecutors when they kill someone while under the influence.

About about damn near got killed by a drunk driver, make you feel better? Their trunk sheared off on my windshield.

Actually I do know people who at least claim to have never tried alcohol. Perhaps you need to try hanging with a different crowd.

I know what you typed, it isn't my responsibility to figure out what you meant.

Why don't you change your name to Nanny Stater?

No, in each example you listed you have an identifiable victim from the start. When someone consumes any drug, including alcohol, you don't have a victim in and of the act itself.

Of course there is potential, but the little appendages dangling between your legs indicate your potential for committing rape. Think they should be removed so the Nanny Staters can feel safe?
Maybe we can now look at steering this conversation towards it's original thrust,...that of The American County Sheriff's clear cut authority to mobilize Constitutional Militia, and Posses.

Speaking of floating and sheriffs....

http://jonathanturley.org/2010/06/1...e-for-trying-to-rescue-13-year-old-girl/
I know you're smart enough to see the nexus. You can't fool me.

You're too fuggin' STUPID to miss the point that several of us are trying to make.......

And dreaming that what "You Believe" makes a FRA.

I'm with Les,.....HTF did this derange off into "Legalize Drugs".

TRH,....you and this "Blarto" look like a match made in heaven,....you and he need to set up housekeeping, maybe buy a farm, and settle down together.

BOTH of you azzwholes dislike me, and both of yuz' claim to have me on "Ignore"......I only WISH you would both DO so.

I don't see that, ....not one bit.

Les is right,...this is "Pathetic" defined,....Hawkeye.

clean up yer' act.

GTC

Speaking of floating and sheriffs....

http://jonathanturley.org/2010/06/1...e-for-trying-to-rescue-13-year-old-girl/

Why not SPEAK about totally pathetic Circus clowns that regularly get tossed off of Conservative , Second Amendment oriented websites for a while,....

....Blarto ?

GTC
BOTH of you azzwholes dislike me
No, rather, it is you who doesn't like me. I've felt a kinship with you from day one, agree with 98% of what you say, and share most of your opinions. I've never understood your aggression towards me, and was very reluctant and slow to return it in kind. At a certain point, however, it became so extreme that I decided to place you on ignore. What "ignore" means, in practice, is that I don't have to see your posts, but can easily do so if the topic seems particularly interesting. I can also choose not to do so. Doesn't mean that I cannot see your posts. Just gives me greater control than if you were not on ignore.

No, in each example you listed you have an identifiable victim from the start. When someone consumes any drug, including alcohol, you don't have a victim in and of the act itself.

Of course there is potential, but the little appendages dangling between your legs indicate your potential for committing rape. Think they should be removed so the Nanny Staters can feel safe?

Victims and legalized substances...

little over four years ago...

So my Mom is in her last days from 2 years of bone cancer, we had a house across from me for her and my blind stepdad so I could help, I administered the morphine much of the time. The last straw was her hip broke as she was just laying in bed... already in the hospice program she was taken to a nice facility to be monitored for her last days.

My sisters came from Honolulu and Huston, my brother with his habit wouldn't come see her.

Last day... a Saturday, we spent most the morning with her and she was in an induced coma for the pain. We all decided to go home for awhile and eat, rest. We get a call that evening that she was going fast and maybe had a few hours left. I call my brother and tell him he has to be there, no is not an option.

My sisters are in the little car and my wife and I are in my truck. At the first light we are side by side, me in the right lane and allowing them to go ahead in case they want to get over. As we reach about 40 miles an hour my sister driving the other car swerves left into the on coming lanes, luckily no one was using them. I suddenly see why as a car is turning head on, then left right in front of me. I have a split second to jerk my truck following the car so I hit it in the engine compartment instead of the passenger door. My heavy diesel truck just demolished the front end of that car and knocked the motor out onto the ground. I'm thankful it was me and not my sisters in the Kia tin can that hit that car.

The driver was a woman alone, no seatbelt, taken to the hospital with non life threatening injuries. Was high on both alcohol and prescription drugs, two legal substances.

The police hurried as fast as they could to release me because of my Mom and My brother was there when I arrived, my Mom hung on even in a coma until I got there, she passed 10 minutes later.

What's the odds the driver would have made that disastrous turn if sober, how am I still not a victim because of recreational drugs... It's the F'n drugs that are dangerous. I doubt the cartel will break into my house and kill me but users are trying to, legal or not.

Now add the situation that I'm being moved out of my hunting areas because of the cartel and drug runners... well now I'm getting it both ways and had enough from both sides...

I have been a victim many times and ways, all are over illegals stealing because that's what they do or drug users for their reasons... and I'm suppose to support legalizing both... to those who think I should... F off.

Kent
Do you drink alcohol KRP?
No, rather, it is you who doesn't like me. I've felt a kinship with you from day one, agree with 98% of what you say, and share most of your opinions. I've never understood your aggression towards me, and was very reluctant and slow to return it in kind. At a certain point, however, it became so extreme that I decided to place you on ignore. What "ignore" means, in practice, is that I don't have to see your posts, but can easily do so if the topic seems particularly interesting. I can also choose not to do so. Doesn't mean that I cannot see your posts. Just gives me greater control than if you were not on ignore.

I think he is just trying to get a certain political party back in power. Could be wrong, but I have seen his tactics used in the war on guns and the bail outs. Bitch and bitch when the dem's do it, but total complacency when the rep's are doing the same.

"Mind your own Business" is really NOT part of your vernacular, Is it?

WTF are you,....Ann Landers,.....?

GTC
Beer tastes like horse piss to me, i've tried being socialable and sip a few, forget it. Wine tastes like vinegar... blaaah... I can drink a mixed drink (pop sucker) but never seen the advantage of giving away my senses... I'm the perfect designated driver...

Kent

I think he is just trying to get a certain political party back in power. Could be wrong, but I have seen his tactics used in the war on guns and the bail outs. Bitch and bitch when the dem's do it, but total complacency when the rep's are doing the same.

I think that you regularly let your mouth write checks that your fat assed body can't cash , pal.

And you enter into areas of intellectual challenge that your oxygen starved brain can't keep up with ( Gotta keep blood flowin' to that "Stomach" )

WTF you got me identified with partisan politics completely eludes me, as it will those who actually KNOW me here, too.

ASK around,.......Blarto.

Sorry about the demise of your rat.

GTC
Kent, honestly man, you're just too logical for this thread and I fear for your sanity trying to get through to some on this thread (JasonB, you know who you are; wasn't it you who griped about name-calling earlier, NANNY STATER?! SERIOUSLY?! I think you caught one-too-many milk cartons to the back of the head while in school, didn't you?)

Jason, no it doesn't make me feel better that you almost died! It should have made my point to you. You've just closed off your mind to all logic on this one. It goes far beyond cartels and traffickers. Like krp said, none of them has offended me. Its the "mala prohibitum" users, the so-called "not hurting anyone but themselves" crowd that's done ALL of the hurting.

Besides that, the major cartels have already moved into identity-theft, so NOTHING would change by legalizing drugs. Just like when alcohol was legalized, they just found something else to move into. No "rug" was pulled out from anyone.
After awhile you have to quit talking in the abstract and actually talk based on reality.

Hell I want world peace too... peaceful cohabitation... where the dangers are accidental, never premeditated... I'm not putting my personal security or National defense to the test based on that philosophy though... I'm sure there have been many cultures genicided because of that failing.

Kent
"think he is just trying to get a certain political party back in power. Could be wrong, but I have seen his tactics used in the war on guns and the bail outs. Bitch and bitch when the dem's do it, but total complacency when the rep's are doing the same."

Yup,

Crossfire, defined.

GTC
I might point out that the original intention of this thread was not to indulge the fantasies of Sick , Fat, Deviate CLOWNS, ....

rather to discuss the future of OUR Nation.

Speak your mind, boys,...time's short, and these trolls have a CLEARLY defined mission.

GTC
We have the best chance in many years to improve our lot. We have the chance to...

Close the border to both illegal workers and drugs.

Reduce the number of illegal workers in our cities... why is that important? Because they cost needed taxes from citizens, they cause many petty crimes up to serious loss of life from their actions, they form a camouflage for the gang members and drug cartel organizations that hide in the masses. reducing crime overall so LE can be less burdened and more of a service again.

Expose the cartels and 'delete' them.

Change the face of government from the monster it has become. How, by changing the faces we change the meaning of republican or democrat, we don't need new party in name only, we just need to convert the parties we have now.

Vote in the people in that will deflate the government to it's responsibilities and a manageable size, put our country back on the production line of the world.

We either lead or are left in the dust...

Kent

Anybody that perceives TRH, or "Blarto the Masked Avenger " as their potential leaders,....sing out now.Than there's the demented anarchist

We go to TRYING to discuss Constitutional Militias,

...and these clowns swarm all over the scene,...chitting, molting like old hens, and vomiting up all sortsa' TIRED ,....worn out, totally unrelated JIVE.

Just the sorta' guys you'd LOVE to have next to you when the chit REALLY hits the fan ?

Real "Tactical Fighting" ex-Spurts"....?

Not to many days of ACTUAL service between the "Flock" (truth be told)

I think I've just re-defined "Chicken Chit", .... the early 21st century American definition thereof.

I HOPE my "Spacing" pizzes those who take exception therewith off, to the point of DEATH

GTC

Originally Posted by krp
Beer tastes like horse piss to me, i've tried being socialable and sip a few, forget it. Wine tastes like vinegar... blaaah... I can drink a mixed drink (pop sucker) but never seen the advantage of giving away my senses... I'm the perfect designated driver...

Kent

Hate to break it to you, but there is a whole little cadre of anti-drunk driving people that claim so much as one drink has deleterious effects on your abilities for days so I wouldn't go tooting the horn too much.
"think he is just trying to get a certain political party back in power. Could be wrong, but I have seen his tactics used in the war on guns and the bail outs. Bitch and bitch when the dem's do it, but total complacency when the rep's are doing the same."

Yup,

Crossfire, defined.

GTC

Kind of what I figured.

"Mind your own Business" is really NOT part of your vernacular, Is it?

WTF are you,....Ann Landers,.....?

GTC

Are you posting as KRP also? If not, lecturing me on minding one's business is a good demonstration of your being a hypocrite.
Let's just conjecture a bit, about "Trolling Defined",

and see how that figures, lard ass.

GTC
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Hate to break it to you, but there is a whole little cadre of anti-drunk driving people that claim so much as one drink has deleterious effects on your abilities for days so I wouldn't go tooting the horn too much.

And some are confused as a three peckered puppy on where to start licking... hate to break it to you...

Kent
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

i guess i am one of them except for the days part. there are some people that shouldn't have even one drink.
Originally Posted by krp
We have the best chance in many years to improve our lot. We have the chance to...

Close the border to both illegal workers and drugs.

You go ahead: I'll watch.

Unless you're going to do it all by your lonesome, you're going to have to deal with human corruption. There's an awful lot of money in both illegal workers and in illegal drugs to fuel that corruption; how are you going to eliminate it?

You could theoretically ditch the minimum wage and legalize drugs, therefore taking the money and the corruption out of the picture; but there's so much money and corruption supporting both the minimum wage and the War On (some) Drugs that you're going to have a problem there too--maybe a bigger one.

Of course, the root cause of all the money and corruption is the State and its power to tax. If you could get rid of that, all the other problems would waft gently away on the morning breeze.

So...how will you address the problem?
Originally Posted by OSOK
Sheriffs - at least the patriotic ones will be the early leaders and organizers of Constitutional militia. They are in the position to perform this function better than most anyone else.

Sheriffs and Judges are Politicians, just like State Representitives and Senators. They represent the people who elect them and the general "climate" of the area. Sheriffs and Judges are much more grounded in reality however, as they actually have to communicate with their constituents and perform certain duties. If a Sheriff doesn't maintain a jail, or transport prisoners etc., they are in trouble. Same with a Magistrate, their duties HAVE to be done or the can be outed. Maybe "real" duties should be included in other Politicians job descriptions.
I never said build 'utopia', that's the folly of you hide in the closet, precious metal hoarding, pot toking, government fearing, intellectual philosophers... unfortunately you can't live in your thoughts...

I cannot make change by myself, so I will use my small voice, joined with other voices, to bring together those of a common goal. I will use my vote with like minded individuals and use my gun as a last resort if needed... doesn't mean I'll (we'll) succeed but I won't be cowering under my covers.

Minimum wage is a pebble that trickles downhill past you as the boulder of unemployment/production relocation/new global economies are about to crush you... look up

I've already addressed the legalization of drugs and if you believe user crime on citizens will "waft gently away on the morning breeze".... right...

A percentage of humans are blatantly corrupt, nothings changed with 'civilization'. Though it's futile to achieve 100% containment, we have to have a preventive and a punitive response to crime... unless we are willing to enforce the maximum punitive punishment for any premeditated theft or assault crime, death. We are too civilized for that so must play hide and seek, and like the dangers of driving or slipping in the shower, a percentage of us will suffer.

Right now I'm adding my voice/vote to the many others and a movement of discontent is rolling through our nation, whether it will amount to anything or make some progress to help with a positive economic/political/national security/educational shift, don't know yet... I just know that I'm not on my lonesome.

Kent

Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by OSOK

Sheriffs and Judges are Politicians, just like State Representitives and Senators. They represent the people who elect them and the general "climate" of the area. Sheriffs and Judges are much more grounded in reality however, as they actually have to communicate with their constituents and perform certain duties. If a Sheriff doesn't maintain a jail, or transport prisoners etc., they are in trouble. Same with a Magistrate, their duties HAVE to be done or the can be outed. Maybe "real" duties should be included in other Politicians job descriptions.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's a very true statement Sheriff's are politicans first, lawmen second. If this guy isn't, he's one of very few.
Sorry hunter, have to put you on ignore, all your little plussy things screw up even my wide screen so I have to scroll to read. If it's an oversite crazy if not, back at ya...

Kent
What a damned PITA

GTC
You two fellows will be dead and buried and the illegals and the drugs will still be coming across. It's a sorry situation i will say, but it's a business both political and money.
SPLC speaks

Same chit, different day.

GTC
Originally Posted by hunter1960
You two fellows will be dead and buried and the illegals and the drugs will still be coming across. It's a sorry situation i will say, but it's a business both political and money.

First, thanks for making it readable...

Second, you better hope we don't fail or you'll be dead on the floor as some cartel Gang bangers are doing that very thing to your old lady and daughter(s).

Sorry about being so graphic but this ain't playtime, it's chit or get off the pot.

Kent
He HOPES we'll fail, always has,.......

He's a sick and corrupted DEFEATIST,

Living the SPLC "Fairness Doctrine".

Let's move Hudspeth County hapenings over to a new thread,

And see if dough-head can forego

"Super widening" it.

GTC
I have a little different Az angle I'd like to add to that thread if it can be general in scope.

Kent
It's up, please do so, Kent.

and THANKS !

GTC
Originally Posted by krp

Second, you better hope we don't fail or you'll be dead on the floor as some cartel Gang bangers are doing that very thing to your old lady and daughter(s).

Sorry about being so graphic but this ain't playtime, it's chit or get off the pot.

Kent

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What is happening in Mexico is happening there for a reason. The drug cartels aren't STUPID, they know that the Mex. citizens aren't armed. They know that the police are poorly paid and corrupt. That isn't the case in the US for the most part. The cartels know that the US Govt. will strike back if this occurs in the USA. The cartels know that the US will not enter their country and intervene. The US Govt. has advisors in Mex. from agencies such as the DEA and the DOD. That to give advise and distribute equipment. We've been there for years in Mex. doing this mission. The truth of the matter is that we are not going to intervene directly in Mex. You can schit in one hand and want in the other and see what you get.
He HOPES we'll fail, always has,.......

He's a sick and corrupted DEFEATIST,

Living the SPLC "Fairness Doctrine".

Let's move Hudspeth County hapenings over to a new thread,

And see if dough-head can forego

"Super widening" it.

GTC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What you don't like to hear is reality. My mother who's 92, lived in your fine county in the 20's. 30' & 40's. She also lived in Lordsburg, NM. She stated the border was bad then, drugs and alcohol coming across during prohibition etc.

Why don't you step up to the plate in your own county? Does your county Sheriff have a Reserve Deputy Program? Why don't you get involved that way? With all your great knowledges and experiences, the Sheriff would probably like to have you.

This great power of County Sheriff's in reality is controlled by the County Commission and by the state. The CC hold his/her purse strings. The state regulates the training of those the sheriff deputizes. This forming of possee's etc. for the most part doesn't happen. The Sheriff is responsible for whatever people do, that he empowers. He could find himself in hot water both civilly & criminally.
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
What is happening in Mexico is happening there for a reason. The drug cartels aren't STUPID, they know that the Mex. citizens aren't armed. They know that the police are poorly paid and corrupt. That isn't the case in the US for the most part. The cartels know that the US Govt. will strike back if this occurs in the USA. The cartels know that the US will not enter their country and intervene. The US Govt. has advisors in Mex. from agencies such as the DEA and the DOD. That to give advise and distribute equipment. We've been there for years in Mex. doing this mission. The truth of the matter is that we are not going to intervene directly in Mex. You can schit in one hand and want in the other and see what you get.

Well... you told me... just wish I understood a word you said...

About all I got out of that was you have stinky fingers...

Kent
I would like to see the Mexican Mafia and that portion of the Mexican Army that is not in bed with the Zetas team up and wipe the Zetas off the map. Let the MM handle the drugs and crime like it was in the good ol' days when everyone got along.

Do you truly not understand what was written? I don't know how much more PLAIN it can be written. THE US GOVT. ISN'T GOING TO INTERVENE DIRECTLY IN MEXICO. THAT WITH MIL. OR ANY OTHER ARMED RESPONSE. We have advisors there now, that's a fact.

This border issue isn't new, in the last 30 years how many former border state Governors have we had as POTUS? How many border state US Reps and Senators are on key committee's? Collectively they yield alot of power. Why haven't we heard from the border state politico's collectively?
We are talking Mexicans in the US not going into Mexico, we are talking closing the border, getting rid of the illegals already here, retaking our land back that the feds through BLM have ceded. Doing it with state militia or country volunteer deputies if possible.

We are discussing working around the feds through legal means and if it scares all our illegals to your state, then you will have to get with the program or live with it.

I understand the words you said... the context isn't even close to dressing the issues of these threads.

They are in our state killing citizens, they have taken land and getting more brazen, they are in your town and building recruits, we have shown weakness and it emboldens them. Better hope some of us Az'ns see the light and ain't skeered of standing the line.

Kent
Originally Posted by krp
We are talking Mexicans in the US not going into Mexico, we are talking closing the border, getting rid of the illegals already here, retaking our land back that the feds through BLM have ceded. Doing it with state militia or country volunteer deputies if possible.

We are discussing working around the feds through legal means and if it scares all our illegals to your state, then you will have to get with the program or live with it.

I understand the words you said... the context isn't even close to dressing the issues of these threads.

They are in our state killing citizens, they have taken land and getting more brazen, they are in your town and building recruits, we have shown weakness and it emboldens them. Better hope some of us Az'ns see the light and ain't skeered of standing the line.

Kent

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I can understand your plight. But the state militia's and reserve county deputies, aren't going to work either. The Fed's will superceed into it. You can't stay off the radar, of them not knowing. What are you going to do with those that you capture? Without a secure border first, they'll beat you back home. Best of luck to ya.
Why would someone deliberately make everyone scroll back and forth?

I used to think you were an all out Zero, Hunter. That perception has been modified.

You're a negative integer.

Yo, Kent's right, this works

*** You are ignoring this user ***

GTC

Thanks! I put him on ignore and the screen looks normal now.

Cause he is a bigger azzhole than I am. I took him off ignore for awhile, but after today, the asshat is gone for me. Les
Originally Posted by Plinker

Thanks! I put him on ignore and the screen looks normal now.
Yep. It worked.
He keeps attempting to make up for the many deficiencies of his sub-zero self with strings of pluses he may be the first ever on whom I employ the ignore function.

And I really, must wonder about using the pronoun 'he'...
Always wondered about that.
Also always wondered if Hunter1960 is even a hunter...
Or even an American...

Maybe Blarto's dead rat side kick ain't dead after all.

I've neither the time, or inclination to listen to his idiotic nonsense.

The super wide "Nuking" being but one example of a generally toxic character.

GTC
I've neither the time, or inclination to listen to his idiotic nonsense.

The super wide "Nuking" being but one example of a generally toxic character.

GTC
My software kept jamming up whenever he had a post in a thread I was viewing. Soon as I started ignoring him, all went back to normal.

Cause he is a bigger azzhole than I am. Les

Different kind, too.
You're the fun kind. The kind people appreciate having around.
Always good for some laughs and good for some good conversation.

Blarto's mostly dead crack rat bastard side kick, not so much...
Smells better in here now, too. There's another "Re-boot" running , regardless, and Kent just put up some NEAT maps.

GTC
Sorta...read the whole thread...KRP...Huge +1...Cross+1....TRH...trying to hope for better...JasonB...just what I expected

Hunter????don't put people on ignore...but your annoyance is making me rethink...

To the OP...'bout damn time someone in TX started giving a damn...It's gonna take "regular" citizens taking action...and by action I mean somewhere outside the voting booth

Ah, just put Hunter on ignore. First guy I've ever done this to.

The superwide crap is gone.

Excellent.

- Tom
Just scrolled through hunter's last comments... I'm going to start calling him rumperstillskin... He's been asleep these last months in class and expecting me to answer issues we covered months and weeks ago... I don't have the energy to catch him up on the basics.

No wonder he's so confused...

Kent
You know i deal with the effect of drugs as an LEO daily. The same with illegals. Your not going to change it by pissing and whining on an internet site. I read the DOJ LE reports that come over the fax. The stuff that Joe citizen doesn't get. Yes there's an issue in Mex. but the US isn't going to intervene via military.

I'm real sorry that some of you can't accept that as reality. Nor are state volunteer militia or some county sheriff going to storm across the border with his deputies and they're armed family members and take charge or push them back.

The same with policing up illegals. If ol'Joe didn't have the budget that he has, he wouldn't be doing alot of it. He's very fortunate to have the money and personnel to do saturation patrol for illegals. Most agencies hope they have enough personnel and funding to handle the call volume with a good response time.

This issue has been present for years before this internet site was created and it will be present for a long while yet. The biggest issue is that i don't believe the same as many of you. For that i'm wrong because i don't get on line and bitch about it, how terrible it is. That how we should take this country back. That or how bad the drug problem is in our communities.

How many of you have stepped up and volunteered as a reserve deputy/police officer in your community?

The darn wall/fence hasn't even been finished yet. How many of you border folks are meeting with your US Rep's and Senators, as to the status of that fence/wall.
That's an ACT,.......the SOB and his keepers are PIZZED at us, and guys like us, for carrying forward an OBVIOUSLY successful public awareness campaign, and doing so in a responsible and VERY American Fashion.

Commie keepers (Dees and Co.) to Hunterdouche : "Do whatever it takes, just get us some wild commentary and discourage and disrupt their dialogue"

Hunterdouche: "Yes master, can I lick your sack and grovel some more, before I go back to my cubicle ?"

He LIKES interrogation tactics, that's been part of his 'Retarded Policeman's play , right from the get go.

He can troll away,....I AIN'T toggling his garbage,......though doing swing shifts may be in order,........

You know i deal with the effect of drugs as an LEO daily. The same with illegals. Your not going to change it by pissing and whining on an internet site. I read the DOJ LE reports that come over the fax. The stuff that Joe citizen doesn't get. Yes there's an issue in Mex. but the US isn't going to intervene via military.

I'm real sorry that some of you can't accept that as reality. Nor are state volunteer militia or some county sheriff going to storm across the border with his deputies and they're armed family members and take charge or push them back.

The same with policing up illegals. If ol'Joe didn't have the budget that he has, he wouldn't be doing alot of it. He's very fortunate to have the money and personnel to do saturation patrol for illegals. Most agencies hope they have enough personnel and funding to handle the call volume with a good response time.
actually, i was in the first reserve class in arizona to go through certification at a community college. I had already been patrolling for a couple of years before doing it. The first day of doing it alone i had a armed robbery call out on the desert beyond radio contact which is the way i often worked. I was putting in at the end sometimes 30 hours a week on top of my full time job. I moved out of the county which is what ended it. I understand pinal county, 125 deputies for a land mass like conneticut. Sometimes in yavapai county, there was only two of us on duty for the same land mass.

How many of you have stepped up and volunteered as a reserve deputy/police officer in your community?

The darn wall/fence hasn't even been finished yet. How many of you border folks are meeting with your US Rep's and Senators, as to the status of that fence/wall.
While not a current LEO for a living, I am certified with many years experience, and the sheriff knows me and has my number. They don't have a reserve force, but he'll call if I'm needed.

It's as finished as it ever will be in Hudspeth County. The "fix" isn't with the fence anyway. It's with closing the borders and enforcing the law.
Hunter said "How many of you border folks are meeting with your US Rep's and Senators, as to the status of that fence/wall".

I listened to McCain make promises on youtube... so there...

You're talking kindergarten in a post graduate course.

Kent
Being bought and paid for doesn't make one bright, Kent.

CUNNING has nothing to do with intelligence, either.

GTC
Another stupid wide thread not worth the time to read you idiot

The same reason someone else keys in a few words and then hits enter over and over so that you have to scroll down forever to get through it all.
Typed text goes side to side first, then up and down.
In order to read you must follow side to side on every line.
Repeatedly hitting enter ain't the same because you don't have to go back up. Not even once.

One is not a problem the other is.
One is done to deliberatly annoy people, the other isn't.
I think Jasonb and Hunter1960 oughta' go on a cruise together,....

Match made in heaven, them..

One's as bright as the other is cute.

GTC
A scooter with a sidecar?

Sounds promising.
Work it into the script.

Typed text goes side to side first, then up and down.
In order to read you must follow side to side on every line.
Repeatedly hitting enter ain't the same because you don't have to go back up. Not even once.

One is not a problem the other is.
One is done to deliberatly annoy people, the other isn't.

I think one just hadn't figured out how to do it.
© 24hourcampfire