Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Welcome to the real world,.....

GOOD vid. clip,....WATCH THIS !

GTC

Link: http://www.youtube.com/apreport#p/a/u/0/2OaiB6PUfuw

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
God bless that sheriff. America needs a lot more like him.

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resist this is powerful evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

That was ABC! That was the Main Stream Media!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

Calling ABC News mainstream is a long strech.

NRA Lifetime Member
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

What would you call the MSM?

Or were you being ironic? Which is perfectly okay.

- Tom

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resists this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

God Bless Him indeed, and God Bless Texas !

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

What would you call the MSM?

Or were you being ironic? Which is perfectly okay.

- Tom

Pretty simple MSNBC and MSM are both commie they just don't have a cycle and hammer in their logo. Yet!

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Oh, my God, was that....

Yes! Yes, it was!

I must be dreaming.

- Tom

I HOPE that mosta ya's have already seen this,....but it BEARS a quick toss out, regardless.

Richard Mack,......please report for duty, ASAP.

This IS the man we need leading a COALITION of P.O.'d County Sheriffs, with blood in their eye.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJgPuNAh60

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/19/10.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wasn't aware that any citizens lived in Hudspeth county....just kidding. I haven't looked up the population but I bet 50% of the population is related to the sherrif.....maybe smile

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Enough is enough, call out the Guard.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hudspeth is part of the Trans-Pecos area, an absolute gem in terms of game species. I was hoping to keep it secret, but here goes the neighborhood.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resists this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

God Bless Him indeed, and God Bless Texas !

There are quite a few fed up folks here in Texas. It's good that Slick Rick the Dick Perry ain't the only voice from here! He may start feeling some heat, before too long. The other fellers in Austin may also start listening. It's getting ((LOUDER))..

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow.. I pay property taxes in Hudspeth county and the next one over.. Culberton county on some hunting land I own out there. Hits close to home.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Well it SHOULD.

Get involved, while keeping your head down too.

I'm betting this Video's gonna be a GREAT wake up call.

Best of luck,....

GTC

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

There are a couple or three remarkable things about this piece, given that it was broadcast by ABC.

Their previous practice with stories like this was to selectively edit the video so that viewers only saw the drooling idiots. And then they would find some local Democrats to complain about racial profiling.

THIS piece though, was different. The locals interviewed were the intelligent ones. My God, one of the ranchers actually knew what the word "contiguous" meant. wink

Even more unusual was, they didn't have anyone presenting the illegal-immigrant viewpoint.

Even more unusual, they broadcast some of the Sheriff's video of a Mexican army Humvee on American soil.

This is a small, yet significant change in ABC's tone and attitude. Whether it keeps up is a question, though.

- Tom

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The fact that police and government here so strongly resists this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

yes, you're right Hawk......what other possible reason could there be? Do you read this junk before you hit submit?

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
The fact that police and government here so strongly resists this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

yes, you're right Hawk......what other possible reason could there be? Do you read this junk before you hit submit?
The nexus between drug prohibition and the growth of both organized crime and the police state are irrefutable. I must assume that police and government officials are not complete morons. That leaves only corruption as the explanation.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resist this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

WTF? No the way to stop it is to start shooting drug smugglers and sellers in the head immediately after being caught in the act.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by elkhunter76

PS A major part of the problem is US drug prohibition. It puts fantastic amounts of wealth under the control of organized crime (just like alcohol prohibition did). With fantastic wealth comes the corruption of the police and government, which is driving Mexicans to cross the border. The only way to pull the rug out from under this dynamic is to legalize all drugs. The fact that police and government here so strongly resist this is strong evidence that the corruption has become strongly entrenched here as well.

WTF? No the way to stop it is to start shooting drug smugglers and sellers in the head immediately after being caught in the act.
Not going to happen. Tyrannies have little trouble effectively outlawing recreational drugs precisely because they can use the tactics you recommend, but in a society like ours it won't work. We've seen, over the past fifty years or so the best our society is capable of doing in eliminating recreational drug use.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hawk ---- Please 'splain " recreational drugs " .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (160user, 12savage, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 1,893 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,168
Posts18,523,633
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.