Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Beer tastes like horse piss to me, i've tried being socialable and sip a few, forget it. Wine tastes like vinegar... blaaah... I can drink a mixed drink (pop sucker) but never seen the advantage of giving away my senses... I'm the perfect designated driver...

Kent

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JasonB
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
BOTH of you azzwholes dislike me
No, rather, it is you who doesn't like me. I've felt a kinship with you from day one, agree with 98% of what you say, and share most of your opinions. I've never understood your aggression towards me, and was very reluctant and slow to return it in kind. At a certain point, however, it became so extreme that I decided to place you on ignore. What "ignore" means, in practice, is that I don't have to see your posts, but can easily do so if the topic seems particularly interesting. I can also choose not to do so. Doesn't mean that I cannot see your posts. Just gives me greater control than if you were not on ignore.

I think he is just trying to get a certain political party back in power. Could be wrong, but I have seen his tactics used in the war on guns and the bail outs. Bitch and bitch when the dem's do it, but total complacency when the rep's are doing the same.

I think that you regularly let your mouth write checks that your fat assed body can't cash , pal.

And you enter into areas of intellectual challenge that your oxygen starved brain can't keep up with ( Gotta keep blood flowin' to that "Stomach" )

WTF you got me identified with partisan politics completely eludes me, as it will those who actually KNOW me here, too.

ASK around,.......Blarto.

Sorry about the demise of your rat.

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 06/21/10.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kent, honestly man, you're just too logical for this thread and I fear for your sanity trying to get through to some on this thread (JasonB, you know who you are; wasn't it you who griped about name-calling earlier, NANNY STATER?! SERIOUSLY?! I think you caught one-too-many milk cartons to the back of the head while in school, didn't you?)

Jason, no it doesn't make me feel better that you almost died! It should have made my point to you. You've just closed off your mind to all logic on this one. It goes far beyond cartels and traffickers. Like krp said, none of them has offended me. Its the "mala prohibitum" users, the so-called "not hurting anyone but themselves" crowd that's done ALL of the hurting.

Besides that, the major cartels have already moved into identity-theft, so NOTHING would change by legalizing drugs. Just like when alcohol was legalized, they just found something else to move into. No "rug" was pulled out from anyone.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

"Normal" isn't coming back; Jesus is!
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
After awhile you have to quit talking in the abstract and actually talk based on reality.

Hell I want world peace too... peaceful cohabitation... where the dangers are accidental, never premeditated... I'm not putting my personal security or National defense to the test based on that philosophy though... I'm sure there have been many cultures genicided because of that failing.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
"think he is just trying to get a certain political party back in power. Could be wrong, but I have seen his tactics used in the war on guns and the bail outs. Bitch and bitch when the dem's do it, but total complacency when the rep's are doing the same."

Yup,

Crossfire, defined.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I might point out that the original intention of this thread was not to indulge the fantasies of Sick , Fat, Deviate CLOWNS, ....

rather to discuss the future of OUR Nation.

Speak your mind, boys,...time's short, and these trolls have a CLEARLY defined mission.

GTC

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
We have the best chance in many years to improve our lot. We have the chance to...

Close the border to both illegal workers and drugs.

Reduce the number of illegal workers in our cities... why is that important? Because they cost needed taxes from citizens, they cause many petty crimes up to serious loss of life from their actions, they form a camouflage for the gang members and drug cartel organizations that hide in the masses. reducing crime overall so LE can be less burdened and more of a service again.

Expose the cartels and 'delete' them.

Change the face of government from the monster it has become. How, by changing the faces we change the meaning of republican or democrat, we don't need new party in name only, we just need to convert the parties we have now.

Vote in the people in that will deflate the government to it's responsibilities and a manageable size, put our country back on the production line of the world.

We either lead or are left in the dust...

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Anybody that perceives TRH, or "Blarto the Masked Avenger " as their potential leaders,....sing out now.Than there's the demented anarchist

We go to TRYING to discuss Constitutional Militias,

...and these clowns swarm all over the scene,...chitting, molting like old hens, and vomiting up all sortsa' TIRED ,....worn out, totally unrelated JIVE.

Just the sorta' guys you'd LOVE to have next to you when the chit REALLY hits the fan ?

Real "Tactical Fighting" ex-Spurts"....?

Not to many days of ACTUAL service between the "Flock" (truth be told)

I think I've just re-defined "Chicken Chit", .... the early 21st century American definition thereof.

I HOPE my "Spacing" pizzes those who take exception therewith off, to the point of DEATH

GTC

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by krp
Beer tastes like horse piss to me, i've tried being socialable and sip a few, forget it. Wine tastes like vinegar... blaaah... I can drink a mixed drink (pop sucker) but never seen the advantage of giving away my senses... I'm the perfect designated driver...

Kent

Hate to break it to you, but there is a whole little cadre of anti-drunk driving people that claim so much as one drink has deleterious effects on your abilities for days so I wouldn't go tooting the horn too much.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"think he is just trying to get a certain political party back in power. Could be wrong, but I have seen his tactics used in the war on guns and the bail outs. Bitch and bitch when the dem's do it, but total complacency when the rep's are doing the same."

Yup,

Crossfire, defined.

GTC

Kind of what I figured.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Do you drink alcohol KRP?

"Mind your own Business" is really NOT part of your vernacular, Is it?

WTF are you,....Ann Landers,.....?

GTC

Are you posting as KRP also? If not, lecturing me on minding one's business is a good demonstration of your being a hypocrite.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Let's just conjecture a bit, about "Trolling Defined",

and see how that figures, lard ass.

GTC

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Hate to break it to you, but there is a whole little cadre of anti-drunk driving people that claim so much as one drink has deleterious effects on your abilities for days so I wouldn't go tooting the horn too much.

And some are confused as a three peckered puppy on where to start licking... hate to break it to you...

Kent

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

i guess i am one of them except for the days part. there are some people that shouldn't have even one drink.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
We have the best chance in many years to improve our lot. We have the chance to...

Close the border to both illegal workers and drugs.

You go ahead: I'll watch.

Unless you're going to do it all by your lonesome, you're going to have to deal with human corruption. There's an awful lot of money in both illegal workers and in illegal drugs to fuel that corruption; how are you going to eliminate it?

You could theoretically ditch the minimum wage and legalize drugs, therefore taking the money and the corruption out of the picture; but there's so much money and corruption supporting both the minimum wage and the War On (some) Drugs that you're going to have a problem there too--maybe a bigger one.

Of course, the root cause of all the money and corruption is the State and its power to tax. If you could get rid of that, all the other problems would waft gently away on the morning breeze.

So...how will you address the problem?

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OSOK
Sheriffs - at least the patriotic ones will be the early leaders and organizers of Constitutional militia. They are in the position to perform this function better than most anyone else.

Godspeed to Sheriff West.

Sheriffs and Judges are Politicians, just like State Representitives and Senators. They represent the people who elect them and the general "climate" of the area. Sheriffs and Judges are much more grounded in reality however, as they actually have to communicate with their constituents and perform certain duties. If a Sheriff doesn't maintain a jail, or transport prisoners etc., they are in trouble. Same with a Magistrate, their duties HAVE to be done or the can be outed. Maybe "real" duties should be included in other Politicians job descriptions.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I never said build 'utopia', that's the folly of you hide in the closet, precious metal hoarding, pot toking, government fearing, intellectual philosophers... unfortunately you can't live in your thoughts...

I cannot make change by myself, so I will use my small voice, joined with other voices, to bring together those of a common goal. I will use my vote with like minded individuals and use my gun as a last resort if needed... doesn't mean I'll (we'll) succeed but I won't be cowering under my covers.

Minimum wage is a pebble that trickles downhill past you as the boulder of unemployment/production relocation/new global economies are about to crush you... look up

I've already addressed the legalization of drugs and if you believe user crime on citizens will "waft gently away on the morning breeze".... right...

A percentage of humans are blatantly corrupt, nothings changed with 'civilization'. Though it's futile to achieve 100% containment, we have to have a preventive and a punitive response to crime... unless we are willing to enforce the maximum punitive punishment for any premeditated theft or assault crime, death. We are too civilized for that so must play hide and seek, and like the dangers of driving or slipping in the shower, a percentage of us will suffer.

Right now I'm adding my voice/vote to the many others and a movement of discontent is rolling through our nation, whether it will amount to anything or make some progress to help with a positive economic/political/national security/educational shift, don't know yet... I just know that I'm not on my lonesome.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by OSOK
Sheriffs - at least the patriotic ones will be the early leaders and organizers of Constitutional militia. They are in the position to perform this function better than most anyone else.

Godspeed to Sheriff West.

Sheriffs and Judges are Politicians, just like State Representitives and Senators. They represent the people who elect them and the general "climate" of the area. Sheriffs and Judges are much more grounded in reality however, as they actually have to communicate with their constituents and perform certain duties. If a Sheriff doesn't maintain a jail, or transport prisoners etc., they are in trouble. Same with a Magistrate, their duties HAVE to be done or the can be outed. Maybe "real" duties should be included in other Politicians job descriptions.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's a very true statement Sheriff's are politicans first, lawmen second. If this guy isn't, he's one of very few.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Sorry hunter, have to put you on ignore, all your little plussy things screw up even my wide screen so I have to scroll to read. If it's an oversite crazy if not, back at ya...

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
What a damned PITA

GTC

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (222Sako, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 50 invisible), 1,774 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,160
Posts18,523,492
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.