-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Does it make a sound like a champagne cork when you pull your head out of your azz??

Or have you ever done that?....

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Does it make a sound like a champagne cork when you pull your head out of your azz??

Or have you ever done that?....

Ingwe

I can't recall your status. If we have a return to prohibition as I suggested, would your hands shake, would you go down in an arrest for possession/use, or would your co-workers make an exception for you and your habit?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
DFTFT

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Redneck
DFTFT

I could care less if you and yours respond to me or not. It is obvious the topics I post are detailing people/groups/acts that you and yours support without you saying anything so the bitching, pissing, and moaning that occurs everytime the misdeeds are pointed out only shows how zealous you all are since the fact you are zealots is indisputable.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by CAPITALIST
Not to interrupt a good shoot-out, but I've never heard of "Oathkeepers" until this thread! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, OP! I'm yahooing the group now for more information!

For once, a loophole that is in favor of all of us: The Sheriff is the man in charge, and not Barry!

JasonB, the war of alcohol ended when the 26th amendment was repealed, the casualties continue to climb. My youngest sister (only 18 at the time) was killed by a drunk who was fueled up by a bar in July, 1993. My oldest sister (only 36 at the time) was killed by a drunk who was fueled up by a bar in December, 1998. Territory shootouts? No. Dead victims? ... yes.

Personally, I don't want it any easier for my son to get crack or LSD than it already is. Laws just keep HONEST men honest, they don't make honest men. When alcohol was illegal, there were people who had never tried it. I'm trying to think of anyone I know who HASN'T tried it, now. Drugs would be the same. Making alcohol legal just made it easier for Matthew Broderick to get off scott-free after killing a mother and her young daughter.

I'm stepping off my soapbox, now.
So, you favor a return to alcohol prohibition? The country pretty much decided as a whole that the down side of outlawing the voluntary ingestion of that drug (such as the growth and health of organized crime) way outweighed any upside in the way of keeping people sober.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Quite an interesting "border thread", this.

Good Lord.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JasonB
And thanks for the tip. Anytime I had ever heard that phrase used it sounded like cast dispersions and I am fairly sure I have read books that had it incorrect as well.
casting dispersions

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Good Lord.

GTC
You don't think the super wealth and power of Mexican drug cartels has anything to do with our border problem?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Good Lord.

GTC
You don't think the super wealth and power of Mexican drug cartels has anything to do with our border problem?

WTF would I know about this "Border Problem" ?

This clown show you're participating and acting in, with this JasonB weirdo, isn't exactly raising YOUR credibility, ya' know.

The threads about DEFENDING an American Border, IIRC.

But the two of you carry on, it's kinda' interesting watching gazoonies mating.

GTC

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Out of curiosity, were you always this vocal on border issues or did you just start in the last year and a half or so?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The wealth to buy off mexican and US gov't officials, and build a literal army of criminals, doesn't come from picking tomatoes, or troweling curbs and sidewalks, or selling tacos on street corners, or buying from gun shows to resell for profit in mexico.

It comes from a black market created by the US government.

I"ve always wondered if the US government REALLY wants drugs off the streets. At one time I also wondered if the US govrnment REALLY wants a secure border between American and Mexico.

I no longer wonder about these things. The facts are self-evident.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Out of curiosity, were you always this vocal on border issues or did you just start in the last year and a half or so?

Why don't you ask around, Dipchit ?

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't think you'd grasp his answer, Jason.

He's pro law enforcement, as are most Americans because this is supposed to be a nation of laws.

That we don't all agree with all the laws is a given. But it's the principle of the matter that's important.

Again, I don't expect you to grasp it. You're too focused on one particular aspect of the nation's woes to have any worthwhile input on the overall picture, or so it seems.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
The wealth to buy off mexican and US gov't officials, and build a literal army of criminals, doesn't come from picking tomatoes, or troweling curbs and sidewalks, or selling tacos on street corners, or buying from gun shows to resell for profit in mexico.

It comes from a black market created by the US government.

I"ve always wondered if the US government REALLY wants drugs off the streets. At one time I also wondered if the US govrnment REALLY wants a secure border between American and Mexico.

I no longer wonder about these things. The facts are self-evident.

Exactly. The "drug war" is a pretext for imposing a police state. The reason for not guarding our border is the same, and to blur the distinction between the United States and Mexico. That latter is needed before they can merge the United States into a one world government/tyranny.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

I don't think you'd grasp his answer, Jason.

He's pro law enforcement, as are most Americans because this is supposed to be a nation of laws.

That we don't all agree with all the laws is a given. But it's the principle of the matter that's important.

Again, I don't expect you to grasp it. You're too focused on one particular aspect of the nation's woes to have any worthwhile input on the overall picture, or so it seems.

I was asking. I have seen far too many that only became interested in illegal immigration, anti-gun laws, bail outs, and similar on or after January of 2009. The Tea Party that got riled about government waste and corruption on 19 January of 2009 comes to mind. Now, was he doing all of this before then or not?

And I have many interests. Pointing out republican based anti-gun laws in regards to those who promote republicans as an alternative to anti-gun democrats was the first thing that got many here pissed off at me. Nobody likes it when their sacred cow is shown to be like every other cow and they start name calling as a result.

And from looking at the articles on Law Enforcement, that situation looks a lot like Animal Farm.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Speaking of the bizarre, "Animal Farm" and your porcine aspects,

Do you even bother unwrapping Twinkies and Ding-Dongs before ingesting them ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
That clip was great, but did anyone see the one with Jon Voight in the sidebar? Go Jon!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/apreport#p/a/u/1/k6jJQNixuHA

WOW !

Thanks for tossing this in, Bud !

GTC

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
That sheriff is a hero!
Wish we has one in DC.

JD338

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Someone setting at these fields with a good varmint rig would slow down the folks coming in.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 63 invisible), 1,896 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,176
Posts18,523,721
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.