Originally Posted by logcutter
Just because you missed Dr Phil,don't take it out on us.For as much education as you have,you sure can't maintain.

Lying again. I'm "maintaining" just fine. I've never watched "Dr Phil", but I see you are familiar with him. You just won't stop making crap up. You are showing your true colors. You dickwads are the ones who trolled me into this thread. And if you had a brain, you could see I'm only being a prick to those of you who have attacked me first. You are the Trolls! I was staying out of it until my name was brought up by the first troll. Now you have my full attention. Happy?

Yes,it amuses me that someone like you that admits he only had a drive by in Idaho in his entire life and thinks he knows it all because he read it all and worse yet,believes it all because he read it.

I believe the more believable; the guys who manage Idaho's wildlife. But, you figure I'm supposed to believe you because I "read it" on the internet. You don't seem to understand that you are contradicting yourself at every turn. You really are too stupid to learn. laugh laugh

There are many copies.