As a long time Maryland bowhunter I have used Kirschners stuff for many years. It has worked well for me. It is about all I use anymore in Roam, Curiosity, and Mimic Scrape. I hunt mostly in MD and VA, so it seems to "Match the Hatch" for me here. I have spooked deer with Silvertop II though, it seems a little goes a long way. Now, I use Border crossings VS-1 instead. I also have taken to using the Deer Herd in a bottle on my treesteps and boots. It seems to work well at keeping deer near the tree longer and at ease. Deer follow the trail left by it quite well.

Others I have tried with good success have been: Real Deer, Eddie Salter deer pellets, Deer Dander, Hs scents Buck Lure Supreme, and Supreme II, Trails End 307, Golden Estrus, and James Valley gel scents. Also, although not scents, Acorn Rage, Feeder Fire, and C'mere Deer powder have work well for me as well.

I have had deer spook with: Buck Fire, Pete Richards Indian Deer Lure, HS doe pee, Several Ms. Doe Pee products, Tinks 69, and Still Steamin.

The failures could just be to others in my area using them or the deers experience level when exposed to strange "new deer" scent. I have alot of experience using scents and have been very successful with them so it may, or may not, be me.

Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool !!

"Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until your sights are on the target".