Originally Posted by keith
Yeppers, those are long throats. Long throats will work for a while for the 50's, but you will be stuck with the 75's after a while because the 50's will not shoot well as soon as they start to jump.

Rick, you did not plug in our velocity of 3800 for the 50's, groups in the low 2's with our 14 twist 223 AI's. In our custom 223's, we shoot the 50's at 3600 with IMI brass, 7 1/2", 26" 14 twists, N133. Rick, I design all my own reamers, fully understand throats. I was one of the very first if not the first to shoot the Hart 8" twist with the Berger 105's in 1990 at registered benchrest matches. Later, I built two 22 PPC's with 9" twists and a Benchrest custom AR with a 9" twist to try and win a $500 trophy that the NBRSA was offering to anyone that could agg a .250 in a registered match. I could agg .285 but not lower, would have gotten the trophy if Bill Wylde had put a 1-14 twist on the rifle.

If you think that I should be impressed or intimidated with those rifles, I used to order McMillens 10 at a time to get the Dealer discount. If you had 20 of them laying out there, it still would be no big deal.

I think that we will start calling ImitatedOften, "Satin's Disciple" because he spews nothing but hate and venom.

IO, you diminish this board with all your hate.

Dummy,

Satin is a fabric.

For conversation and because you are talking out your azz(because it's the ONLY thing you can do)...50's shoot exceptionally in a throat that kisses the 75A-Max at 2.515". If only because I have one(Factory throat too).

You shoot your mouth and that's it................