Originally Posted by Ackman
Originally Posted by ImitatedOften
Dummy,

At the 400yd line,the 75 already has the retained velocity advantage(from muzzle velocities: 3150 75's/3750 50's) and nearly 50% of the drift...as well as 50% more "energy"(1033 ft lbs vs. 685). The 75's terminal affects are already SMOKING the 50's,well inside 400 and it of course gets very ugly from there. In fact,the 400yd 75's WHACK,exceeds the 50's at 200 and by quite a margin.

Now I realize you are too stupid and in well over your head from start to finish,all the while busy making schit up at the same time,but them is FACTS.

They do nice things on Critters too and rest assured that ain't a guess either.................

[Linked Image]

Yeah yeah. More from Often Irritated. More about you being so smart, blah blah. Guess I'm too dumm to know what the schit is that you say I'm making up. But not dumm enough to think it takes 1033ft lbs to kill a 2lb rodent.....and you're not quite smart enough to know that 685ft lbs will blow the crap out of it. Them is facts. So who's the dummy.

Your math's not quite there either.......50/3825 and 75/3150..... 400yd drift 50=12.5", 75=8.5.....that 4" for the 50 is 50% more....and 8.5 is 2/3 of 12.5. My 10yr old grandson knows that stuff but it's over your head. You're a joke.

Me bein' so dumm and all, maybe I should start imitating you. Yeah, grow a silly 70's style fu manchu mustache and be really cool. Then park myself on a forum and post 30 times a day. Tell people they're stupid. When the total reaches 31,000 or so, start being an ass under a different name. Imitate steelhead.

Again.....doesn't matter what you shoot. Doesn't matter what anyone shoots. Knock off your adolescent bs.

Dummy,

It's "dumb" not dumm,though you're at the mercy of your IQ and that glaring lapse crosses over well into your 223AI "experience" and "knowledge".

Feel free to elaborate(as only can),in how increased impact velocity and rotational velocity,becomes a terminal "disadvantage". What is well beyond obvious,is that you've never seen or shot a single 75A-Max. To frost that cake nicely,you thoroughly botched all things pertaining the chambering proper and that from stem to stern. Pretty impressive that COAL,throating,speed,ballistics,the effects of twist and all else you've contrived in the darkened shadows of your empty brain,were poignantly amiss.

I know 50gr V-Max comeups a whole bunch better than exceptionally well and needn't guess,as you are forced to. All ears on how 8.5 divided by two(50%) isn't 4.25"...which is rather akin to 4"?!!? 4"+8.5" has been known to equal 12.5"...I now know where your grandson gets his "special" mathematical gift and the lineage is none too flattering.

Now you've got me wondering,how many of your eyes are crossed?.....................