Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by Karnis
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by Pete E
Well good for him...living in a defacto nacro-state with out of control drug cartels waging war against all an sudary must be *so* much nicer than living in Smalltown, USA.....

Edited to add he sounds like an American Lord Haw-Haw

Seriously: read some of his articles about it.

Most of what you know about Mexico--just of like most of what we know about anything else we learned about from the Old Media--is probably wrong.

You know jack chit about Mexico, keep on reading sport.

Maybe so: I've only been there once. On the other hand, I do read what folks living there--Fred and others--have to say, and one of my coworkers on the current project is a software developer from Mexico City, and my wife has been there a number of times. I'm not entirely uninformed. There's more to Mexico than you'll get from either side of the immigration issue.

"There's more to Mexico than you'll get from either side of the immigration issue."

Juarez 2010 death toll reaches 1,700
by Diana Washington Valdez / El Paso Times
Posted: 08/01/2010 11:16:39 AM MDT

Fifteen people were killed in the Ju�rez region on Saturday, bringing the year's total to date to 1,700.

This means an average of 242 people were murdered in the border city each month since January.

Mexican authorities reported 290 slayings in July, including 25 girls and women.

Diana Washington Valdez may be reached at dvaldezelpasotimes.com; 546-6140.

Yeah,....really, you're quite the "Pundit"......aren't you ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain