Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by hatari
1.) I enjoy Fred from time to time, but he missed the boat on this one. Episodes such as Wikileaks and the Pentagon Papers for those of you old enough to remember Daniel Elsberg, are more destructive than construct.

2.) I enjoy reading Barak from time to time, and even find myself agreeing with him in spirit, occasionally. I could stand a world with more personal freedom and less Big Brother.

Well! There is a sane one in this bunch after all. I was beginning to doubt it .

Barak is much easier to understand if you start from the point : " This guy is a damn sight smarter than anybody else on here " - like I have .

Being smart don't always make him right , but it means his reasons for believing as he does are worth more consideration than those of your average curdog .

But ----- I'd still rather have my distress call answered by a random bunch of you guys than a SWAT team . I expect Barak would , also .

Nice to be identified as sane for once. grin

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo