Enrique...

A few things... one guy says he shoots worse with more X.... that can be the case.. you see the wobble more and it gets to you mentally. As a general note when you compare scores in long range matches... the difference between iron sights and scopes is generally not nearly as much as you'd think... often only a handful of Xs different with same over all score IE more shots better centered but same size overall group more or less.

But this also tells you you can hit a target a long ways off without much X. Actually without any really. But sometimes target identification becomes more difficult in certain situations. Not all the time but sometimes.

My longest shot has been on 14x through a Conquest... hair over 800.... It could have easily been made with a fixed 4x from years ago... but I have to say, that I could not quite as easily and precisely placed the shot since I could see on 14x a small tuft of off color hair that lent itself to a repeatable aiming point in case I missed.. first shot was called good but a hair low so I put another in... referenced that same exact spot and gave er a hair more.. and dropped the second round into the same animal..... With 6x or 4x I could very easily have made the shot, but possibly not been as precise with the second as a reference.

You have to take it from there.

As to parallax, if you do everything behind the scope correctly... you don't have to worry about it..... if you have AO.. but trust the marks for distance on the scope without verifying... you might be better off without AO...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....